Former Friends executive producers Andrew Reich and Ted Cohen have come on board Rebel Wilson’s CBS comedy pilot Super Fun Night as executive producers/showrunners. The deal is for the pilot, with an option for them to stay on if the project is picked up to series. Written by and starring Wilson, Super Fun Night, from Warner Bros TV and Conan O’Brien’s Conaco, follows three nerdy female friends — Kimmie (Wilson), Helen-Alice (Jenny Slate) and Marika — on their “funcomfortable” quest to have super fun every Friday night. Reich and Cohen have been based at Warner Bros., most recently creating and executive producing the studio’s ABC comedy series Work It.
Andrew Reich & Ted Cohen To Run CBS Comedy Pilot 'Super Fun Night'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- Michael Gleason Dies; ‘Remington Steele’ Co-Creator Was 78
- Charter Fails To Get Byron Allen’s $10B Racial Discrimination Suit Dismissed
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek
- Obama Tells Jimmy Kimmel That Donald Trump’s Debate Performances Make Him Laugh
- CBS Developing ‘Under Suspicion’ Book Series Adaptation From John Glenn