Former Friends executive producers Andrew Reich and Ted Cohen have come on board Rebel Wilson’s CBS comedy pilot Super Fun Night as executive producers/showrunners. The deal is for the pilot, with an option for them to stay on if the project is picked up to series. Written by and starring Wilson, Super Fun Night, from Warner Bros TV and Conan O’Brien’s Conaco, follows three nerdy female friends — Kimmie (Wilson), Helen-Alice (Jenny Slate) and Marika — on their “funcomfortable” quest to have super fun every Friday night. Reich and Cohen have been based at Warner Bros., most recently creating and executive producing the studio’s ABC comedy series Work It.
Andrew Reich & Ted Cohen To Run CBS Comedy Pilot 'Super Fun Night'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Venice Film Festival Sets Lido Launch For Aronofsky, Clooney, Del Toro, Payne & More As Awards Buzz Begins - Full List
Netflix 'Triple Frontier' Eyes August Start; Mark Wahlberg, Charlie Hunnam, Garrett Hedlund, Pedro Pascal In Talks
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Feels “Blessed” By Donald Trump’s Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
- Trevor Noah Loves Anthony Scaramucci Since He Set Fire To Reince Priebus And Steve Bannon
- ‘American Horror Story: Cult’ Gets Poster & New Promo
- Anthony Scaramucci Threatens To Fire Entire White House Comms Staff In Wild Interview, Then Regrets It – Update
- Ike Barinholtz On “Emotional” Phone Call With Mindy Kaling That Led To His Neck Injury Being Written Into ‘Mindy Project…
- Samuel L. Jackson To Star In ‘Old Man’ Drama Series From Jon Steinberg, Warren Littlefield & Fox 21…