Former Friends executive producers Andrew Reich and Ted Cohen have come on board Rebel Wilson’s CBS comedy pilot Super Fun Night as executive producers/showrunners. The deal is for the pilot, with an option for them to stay on if the project is picked up to series. Written by and starring Wilson, Super Fun Night, from Warner Bros TV and Conan O’Brien’s Conaco, follows three nerdy female friends — Kimmie (Wilson), Helen-Alice (Jenny Slate) and Marika — on their “funcomfortable” quest to have super fun every Friday night. Reich and Cohen have been based at Warner Bros., most recently creating and executive producing the studio’s ABC comedy series Work It.
Andrew Reich & Ted Cohen To Run CBS Comedy Pilot 'Super Fun Night'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
Hulu Renews 'Mindy Project' For Season 5, Orders New Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Election Special & More - Upfront
Latest TV News
- Ayo Davis Named Head of Casting for ABC; WME Agent Jonathan Bluman Joins As VP
- TNT Picks Up E4 Series ‘Foreign Bodies’
- ‘Empire’s Lee Daniels Says “Sorry” To Sean Penn; $10M Defamation Suit Ends
- ‘Person Of Interest’ Final Season Opens OK, ‘The Voice’ Is Testing Ratings Lows
- E! Greenlights ‘WAGS’ Spinoff, Three Other Unscripted Series
- SAG Awards 2017 Set For January 29; Will Air Live On TNT & TBS