Former Friends executive producers Andrew Reich and Ted Cohen have come on board Rebel Wilson’s CBS comedy pilot Super Fun Night as executive producers/showrunners. The deal is for the pilot, with an option for them to stay on if the project is picked up to series. Written by and starring Wilson, Super Fun Night, from Warner Bros TV and Conan O’Brien’s Conaco, follows three nerdy female friends — Kimmie (Wilson), Helen-Alice (Jenny Slate) and Marika — on their “funcomfortable” quest to have super fun every Friday night. Reich and Cohen have been based at Warner Bros., most recently creating and executive producing the studio’s ABC comedy series Work It.
Andrew Reich & Ted Cohen To Run CBS Comedy Pilot 'Super Fun Night'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate