Former Friends executive producers Andrew Reich and Ted Cohen have come on board Rebel Wilson’s CBS comedy pilot Super Fun Night as executive producers/showrunners. The deal is for the pilot, with an option for them to stay on if the project is picked up to series. Written by and starring Wilson, Super Fun Night, from Warner Bros TV and Conan O’Brien’s Conaco, follows three nerdy female friends — Kimmie (Wilson), Helen-Alice (Jenny Slate) and Marika — on their “funcomfortable” quest to have super fun every Friday night. Reich and Cohen have been based at Warner Bros., most recently creating and executive producing the studio’s ABC comedy series Work It.
Andrew Reich & Ted Cohen To Run CBS Comedy Pilot 'Super Fun Night'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
WGA Awards: 'Moonlight' & 'Arrival' Win Top Film Prizes; FX's 'Atlanta' & 'The Americans' Lead TV - Complete Winners List
'The Good Fight' Premiere: Showrunners On New Streaming Setup, Deleted Trump Scene, Alicia & Eli Possibly Coming Back
Latest TV News
- Google & Microsoft To Demote Piracy Sites In UK Search Results
- John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With “Bat-Sh*t Crazy” News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
- Kim Dotcom Loses U.S. Extradition Appeal, But Claims Victory In Copyright Ruling
- Motion Pictures Sound Editors' Golden Reel Awards: ‘Hacksaw Ridge,’ ‘Westworld’ Among Winners…
- Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards: ‘La La Land’, ‘People V. O.J. Simpson’ Among Winners…
- WGA Members Outline Top Issues In Looming Contract Negotiations – WGA Awards