Former Friends executive producers Andrew Reich and Ted Cohen have come on board Rebel Wilson’s CBS comedy pilot Super Fun Night as executive producers/showrunners. The deal is for the pilot, with an option for them to stay on if the project is picked up to series. Written by and starring Wilson, Super Fun Night, from Warner Bros TV and Conan O’Brien’s Conaco, follows three nerdy female friends — Kimmie (Wilson), Helen-Alice (Jenny Slate) and Marika — on their “funcomfortable” quest to have super fun every Friday night. Reich and Cohen have been based at Warner Bros., most recently creating and executive producing the studio’s ABC comedy series Work It.
Andrew Reich & Ted Cohen To Run CBS Comedy Pilot 'Super Fun Night'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Transparent’ Creator Jill Soloway Won’t Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Harassment Scandal
- Saoirse Ronan To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’, With Musical Guest U2
- ‘SNL’: Trump Boys Inherit Dad-Free Spot With “Juilliard Massage” Of “RickiLakes”
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3
- ‘Parks & Rec’ Mike Schur Says “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey”; ‘Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux…
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations