Former Friends executive producers Andrew Reich and Ted Cohen have come on board Rebel Wilson’s CBS comedy pilot Super Fun Night as executive producers/showrunners. The deal is for the pilot, with an option for them to stay on if the project is picked up to series. Written by and starring Wilson, Super Fun Night, from Warner Bros TV and Conan O’Brien’s Conaco, follows three nerdy female friends — Kimmie (Wilson), Helen-Alice (Jenny Slate) and Marika — on their “funcomfortable” quest to have super fun every Friday night. Reich and Cohen have been based at Warner Bros., most recently creating and executive producing the studio’s ABC comedy series Work It.
Andrew Reich & Ted Cohen To Run CBS Comedy Pilot 'Super Fun Night'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest TV News
- Max Greenfield Makes Reservation For ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’
- NASCAR 600 Ratings Slow Down, ‘Battle Creek’ Ends Even, ‘A.D.’ Ratings Dip
- Charter Nears $55B Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable: Reports
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82