Former Friends executive producers Andrew Reich and Ted Cohen have come on board Rebel Wilson’s CBS comedy pilot Super Fun Night as executive producers/showrunners. The deal is for the pilot, with an option for them to stay on if the project is picked up to series. Written by and starring Wilson, Super Fun Night, from Warner Bros TV and Conan O’Brien’s Conaco, follows three nerdy female friends — Kimmie (Wilson), Helen-Alice (Jenny Slate) and Marika — on their “funcomfortable” quest to have super fun every Friday night. Reich and Cohen have been based at Warner Bros., most recently creating and executive producing the studio’s ABC comedy series Work It.
Andrew Reich & Ted Cohen To Run CBS Comedy Pilot 'Super Fun Night'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘NBC Nightly News’ Takes Total Viewers In Final Week Of Controversial Melded Stats
- BBC Unveils New Stephen Poliakoff Drama ‘Close To The Enemy’ With All-Star Cast
- Discovery Says It Will Drive Velocity Overseas And Boost EuroSport Online
- Hockey Comedy 'Benders' From Apostle Gets IFC Series Order
- All3Media Confirms Acquisition Of Sam Mendes’ Neal Street Productions
- Michelle Phan Pushes Beyond YouTube With Endemol Beyond Online-Video Network