Former Friends executive producers Andrew Reich and Ted Cohen have come on board Rebel Wilson’s CBS comedy pilot Super Fun Night as executive producers/showrunners. The deal is for the pilot, with an option for them to stay on if the project is picked up to series. Written by and starring Wilson, Super Fun Night, from Warner Bros TV and Conan O’Brien’s Conaco, follows three nerdy female friends — Kimmie (Wilson), Helen-Alice (Jenny Slate) and Marika — on their “funcomfortable” quest to have super fun every Friday night. Reich and Cohen have been based at Warner Bros., most recently creating and executive producing the studio’s ABC comedy series Work It.
Andrew Reich & Ted Cohen To Run CBS Comedy Pilot 'Super Fun Night'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Spinoff 'The Perfectionists' Starring Sasha Pieterse & Janel Parrish Gets Freeform Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- ‘L&O True Crime: The Menendez Murders’: Harry Hamlin Set To Recur In NBC Series
- EuropaCorp Acquires ‘American Flagg! Comic Book Series For Television
- ‘Das Boot’: Tom Wlaschiha, Vincent Kartheiser, James D’Arcy & Thierry Frémont Round Out Cast
- ‘The Sinner’ Closes Run With Ratings Highs For Finale As USA Mulls Season 2
- SAG-AFTRA Reaches Deal To End Video Game Strike, Longest In Union’s History
- ‘Supergirl’: Bollywood Actress Amy Jackson To Recur As Saturn Girl