Former Friends executive producers Andrew Reich and Ted Cohen have come on board Rebel Wilson’s CBS comedy pilot Super Fun Night as executive producers/showrunners. The deal is for the pilot, with an option for them to stay on if the project is picked up to series. Written by and starring Wilson, Super Fun Night, from Warner Bros TV and Conan O’Brien’s Conaco, follows three nerdy female friends — Kimmie (Wilson), Helen-Alice (Jenny Slate) and Marika — on their “funcomfortable” quest to have super fun every Friday night. Reich and Cohen have been based at Warner Bros., most recently creating and executive producing the studio’s ABC comedy series Work It.
Andrew Reich & Ted Cohen To Run CBS Comedy Pilot 'Super Fun Night'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
Latest TV News
- Hulu And Viacom Renew And Expand Streaming Programming Deal
- Kevin Pereira To Host Celebrity Passion Series ‘Super Into’ For TruTV
- ‘The Leftovers’ Opens Season 2 With Early 713K Tuned In To Premiere In L+SD
- ‘The Last Kingdom’ First-Look Clip: Uhtred’s Life-Changing Moment
- ABC Family To Be Renamed As Freeform
- ‘Scorpion’ Ratings Inch Up While ‘Minority Report’ Slips To 0.7 In Adults 18-49