Organizers the American Film Institute announced today that AFI Fest 2012 Presented By Audi is set for November 1-8 at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, the Chinese 6 Theatres at the Hollywood & Highland Center, the Egyptian Theatre of the American Cinematheque and the Hollywood Roosevelt. Submissions are now open for narrative, documentary, experimental, animated and short films, with the feature-length film deadline August 10 and the shorts deadline July 27. This past year, the festival — set in the heart of awards season — opened with the world premiere of Clint Eastwood’s J. Edgar and closed with the North American bow of Steven Spielberg’s The Adventures Of Tintin.
AFI Fest 2012 Sets Dates: Nov. 1-8
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest Film News
- Jose Padilha In Negotiations To Direct ‘Entebbe’ For Working Title And StudioCanal – Berlin
- ‘Mother’s Day’ Trailer: Roberts, Aniston, Hudson & Sudeikis Celebrate Momhood
- Russell Simmons’ All Def Movie Awards Set To Brings Laughs & Honor Oscars Snubs
- Michael Moore Sidelined As ‘Where To Invade Next’ Opens – Specialty Preview
- Oscar Best Picture Smackdown: Deadline’s Pete Hammond Vs Gold Derby’s Tom O’Neil Both Asking, “What The Hell Is Going On?”…
- Four Studios Bidding On ‘Gone Girl’ Author Gillian Flynn’s Short Story ‘The Grownup’: Hot Package…