Organizers the American Film Institute announced today that AFI Fest 2012 Presented By Audi is set for November 1-8 at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, the Chinese 6 Theatres at the Hollywood & Highland Center, the Egyptian Theatre of the American Cinematheque and the Hollywood Roosevelt. Submissions are now open for narrative, documentary, experimental, animated and short films, with the feature-length film deadline August 10 and the shorts deadline July 27. This past year, the festival — set in the heart of awards season — opened with the world premiere of Clint Eastwood’s J. Edgar and closed with the North American bow of Steven Spielberg’s The Adventures Of Tintin.
AFI Fest 2012 Sets Dates: Nov. 1-8
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC