Organizers the American Film Institute announced today that AFI Fest 2012 Presented By Audi is set for November 1-8 at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, the Chinese 6 Theatres at the Hollywood & Highland Center, the Egyptian Theatre of the American Cinematheque and the Hollywood Roosevelt. Submissions are now open for narrative, documentary, experimental, animated and short films, with the feature-length film deadline August 10 and the shorts deadline July 27. This past year, the festival — set in the heart of awards season — opened with the world premiere of Clint Eastwood’s J. Edgar and closed with the North American bow of Steven Spielberg’s The Adventures Of Tintin.
AFI Fest 2012 Sets Dates: Nov. 1-8
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'
- 'Cake' Trailer: Jennifer Aniston Feels The Pain And Shows It
- Regina King To Co-Star In FX Pilot 'Pariah'; Daisy Betts Joins 'Childhood's End' On Syfy
- 'Pan' Teaser: Hugh Jackman, Rooney Mara In Peter Pan Origin Tale
- Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations 2015 – Full List