You would think that’s why society invented money, but A&E is doing a reality series about the “thriving subculture of cashless trading.” Barter Kings, which has been picked up for 13 half-hour episodes to premiere this summer, features teams of entrepreneurs pursuing items they want by trading other items that they currently own without the use of cash. The series is produced by Brownstone Entertainment, with Drew Brown, Bob Gillan and James Flint executive producing.
A&E Orders Barter Trading Reality Series
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
'Constantine' Ratings Rise, 'Last Man Standing' Down, 'Shark Tank' Up, 'Blue Bloods' Even; ABC Wins Night In Demo
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup