You would think that’s why society invented money, but A&E is doing a reality series about the “thriving subculture of cashless trading.” Barter Kings, which has been picked up for 13 half-hour episodes to premiere this summer, features teams of entrepreneurs pursuing items they want by trading other items that they currently own without the use of cash. The series is produced by Brownstone Entertainment, with Drew Brown, Bob Gillan and James Flint executive producing.
A&E Orders Barter Trading Reality Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest TV News
- ITV Earnings Down In First Half Amid UK Advertising Slump
- ‘Hit The Road’ Star Jason Alexander On Making A Family Comedy Not For Families — TCA
- David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On ‘Norm Macdonald Live’
- ‘Loudermilk’ Star Ron Livingston Wonders If Critics Watch TV Until Their Eyes Bleed – TCA
- ‘Mr. Mercedes’ Director On Tackling Violent Themes — TCA
- Margo Chase Dies In Plane Crash: Chase Design Group Founder Created ‘Buffy’ & ‘Angel’ Logos