You would think that’s why society invented money, but A&E is doing a reality series about the “thriving subculture of cashless trading.” Barter Kings, which has been picked up for 13 half-hour episodes to premiere this summer, features teams of entrepreneurs pursuing items they want by trading other items that they currently own without the use of cash. The series is produced by Brownstone Entertainment, with Drew Brown, Bob Gillan and James Flint executive producing.
A&E Orders Barter Trading Reality Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'