I have been inundated with more insider allegations — some of them shocking — about the Screen Actors Guild Pension & Health Plan and the way its Board Of Trustees is running the organization. Look for major updates today.
Advisory: More SAG P&H Plan Allegations
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Film News
- James Buckley Joins Lonely Island Pic ‘Conner4real'; Evan Jones Set For ‘Shot Caller’
- Michael Nyqvist Signs With ICM Partners
- Universal Hires Telemundo Film Music Exec; Starz Acquires ‘Tumbledown’ – Film Briefs
- ‘Aloha’ Review: Cameron Crowe Fights Bad Buzz, Summer Tentpoles With Hawaii-Set Romantic Comedy
- Peter Heller Novel ‘The Painter’ Lands With ‘Fighter’ Scribe Paul Tamasy, ‘Blackfish’ Helmer Gabriela…
- CAA Adds Maren Olson To Film Finance & Sales Group