ABC Family is launching three new series this summer: drama Bunheads, comedy Baby Daddy and docuseries Beverly Hills Nannies. The network will have three nights of original programming (Monday-Wednesday) this summer featuring new episodes of seven series, including returning Pretty Little Liars, The Secret Life Of The American Teenager, Jane By Design and Melissa & Joey. Amy Sherman-Palladino’s Bunheads, about a Las Vegas showgirl who impulsively marries a man, moves to his sleepy coastal town, and takes an uneasy role at her new mother-in-law’s dance school, will debut June 11 and air in the Monday 9 PM slot. New comedy Baby Daddy, about a young man (Jean-Luc Bilodeau) who becomes a surprise dad to a baby girl when she’s left on his doorstep by an ex-girlfriend, will premiere June 20 and air Wednesdays at 8:30 PM. Beverly Hills Nannies, about nannies working in Beverly Hills, will launch July 11 and run Wednesdays 9 PM. Pretty Little Liars‘ third season will start Tuesday, June 5 at 8 PM. It will be paired with freshman Jane By Design, which will return with new episodes Tuesday, June 5 at 9 PM. As previously announced, Secret Life returns with all-new episodes next Monday at 8 PM. Melissa & Joey’s second season will launch Wednesday, May 30 at 8 PM. Missing from the summer schedule is drama Switched At Birth, which will return in the fall.
ABC Family Sets Summer Premiere Dates
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate