ABC Family is launching three new series this summer: drama Bunheads, comedy Baby Daddy and docuseries Beverly Hills Nannies. The network will have three nights of original programming (Monday-Wednesday) this summer featuring new episodes of seven series, including returning Pretty Little Liars, The Secret Life Of The American Teenager, Jane By Design and Melissa & Joey. Amy Sherman-Palladino’s Bunheads, about a Las Vegas showgirl who impulsively marries a man, moves to his sleepy coastal town, and takes an uneasy role at her new mother-in-law’s dance school, will debut June 11 and air in the Monday 9 PM slot. New comedy Baby Daddy, about a young man (Jean-Luc Bilodeau) who becomes a surprise dad to a baby girl when she’s left on his doorstep by an ex-girlfriend, will premiere June 20 and air Wednesdays at 8:30 PM. Beverly Hills Nannies, about nannies working in Beverly Hills, will launch July 11 and run Wednesdays 9 PM. Pretty Little Liars‘ third season will start Tuesday, June 5 at 8 PM. It will be paired with freshman Jane By Design, which will return with new episodes Tuesday, June 5 at 9 PM. As previously announced, Secret Life returns with all-new episodes next Monday at 8 PM. Melissa & Joey’s second season will launch Wednesday, May 30 at 8 PM. Missing from the summer schedule is drama Switched At Birth, which will return in the fall.
ABC Family Sets Summer Premiere Dates
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Parminder Nagra Cast In ABC Pilot ‘The Kingmakers’
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast