So how cool is this? For the release of the horror film Silent House, Open Road has come up with a virtual one-sheet that conveys more than a still shot. There is movement and sound. The film, which debuted at 2011 Sundance, stars Elizabeth Olsen and was shot in one continuous take, or at least that is what the filmmakers claimed. A woman and her father are selling their lake house but need to clean it up. It gets dark, and bad things happen after they realize they aren’t alone in the house. The film opens March 9.
A Moving One-Sheet For Fright Film 'Silent House'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
Latest Film News
- RealD, Shanghai Redstar Macalline Building More Chinese Premium Cinemas; Former Warner Bros Exec Joins Qube Cinema…
- Catalyst Global Media Producing Film Version Of ‘Pink Mist’
- ‘Rogue One: A Star Wars Story’ Secures China Release Date
- Mark Wahlberg & Peter Berg On Making ‘Patriots Day’ & The Film’s Message – The…
- ‘Lady Macbeth’ Trailer: Period Drama About Forbidden Lovers & Revenge Gets Release Date
- Will Arnett To Star In Open Road’s ‘Show Dogs’