So how cool is this? For the release of the horror film Silent House, Open Road has come up with a virtual one-sheet that conveys more than a still shot. There is movement and sound. The film, which debuted at 2011 Sundance, stars Elizabeth Olsen and was shot in one continuous take, or at least that is what the filmmakers claimed. A woman and her father are selling their lake house but need to clean it up. It gets dark, and bad things happen after they realize they aren’t alone in the house. The film opens March 9.
A Moving One-Sheet For Fright Film 'Silent House'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- AT&T Boss In Wake Of DOJ Lawsuit: Any Deal Harming CNN Is “A Non-Starter”
- Alexandra Shipp In Final Negotiations To Join Samuel L. Jackson, Richard Roundtree In ‘Shaft’
- ‘Mother!’ Director Darren Aronofsky: Why His Home Invasion Thriller Is Like Kindergarten
- Relativity School Re-branded To Studio School; Move Distances Itself From Failed Company
- ‘Mary And The Witch’s Flower’ Director On Exploring World Of Magic Through The Eyes Of A Young Girl