So how cool is this? For the release of the horror film Silent House, Open Road has come up with a virtual one-sheet that conveys more than a still shot. There is movement and sound. The film, which debuted at 2011 Sundance, stars Elizabeth Olsen and was shot in one continuous take, or at least that is what the filmmakers claimed. A woman and her father are selling their lake house but need to clean it up. It gets dark, and bad things happen after they realize they aren’t alone in the house. The film opens March 9.
A Moving One-Sheet For Fright Film 'Silent House'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- James Wan Back At New Line For 'The Conjuring 2′ And Overall Producing Deal
- MGM Nabs Hot Pitch 'Cop Swap'; Rematch With 'Hot Tub Time Machine' Helmer Steve Pink
- Rich Green Jumps To ICM Partners; Top Book-To-Film Rights Broker Leaves Resolution
- TPG Spends $225 Million In Deal That Ups Stake In CAA To 53%
- Lionsgate, Tribeca Team For Subscription VOD Launch
- Bart & Fleming: WB's Spandex OD; Ebola The Series; Neil Patrick Harris Near EGOT