So how cool is this? For the release of the horror film Silent House, Open Road has come up with a virtual one-sheet that conveys more than a still shot. There is movement and sound. The film, which debuted at 2011 Sundance, stars Elizabeth Olsen and was shot in one continuous take, or at least that is what the filmmakers claimed. A woman and her father are selling their lake house but need to clean it up. It gets dark, and bad things happen after they realize they aren’t alone in the house. The film opens March 9.
A Moving One-Sheet For Fright Film 'Silent House'
What's Hot on Deadline
'It' Becoming Biggest Horror Pic Ever Beating 'The Exorcist'; 'Annabelle: Creation' Scares Up $100M+
Brian Kilmeade Whines Jimmy Kimmel "Attacked Me" After Being Called "Phony Little Creep" In Health Care Fracas
Latest Film News
- The Deadline Podcast: “Fired Directors”, With Guest Ted Kotcheff
- Tom Hanks To Star In ‘A Man Called Ove’ Remake
- Wes Anderson’s ‘Isle Of Dogs’ Trailer Is Most Fetching
- Samuel Goldwyn Films Acquires NA Rights To ‘Sweet Country’
- Disney Intl Names Rebecca Campbell President For Europe, Middle East & Africa
- ‘Poster Boy’: David Parfitt Producing Story Of 1930s Tennis Ace Gottfried Von Cramm