So how cool is this? For the release of the horror film Silent House, Open Road has come up with a virtual one-sheet that conveys more than a still shot. There is movement and sound. The film, which debuted at 2011 Sundance, stars Elizabeth Olsen and was shot in one continuous take, or at least that is what the filmmakers claimed. A woman and her father are selling their lake house but need to clean it up. It gets dark, and bad things happen after they realize they aren’t alone in the house. The film opens March 9.
A Moving One-Sheet For Fright Film 'Silent House'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘The Danish Girl’ Review: Eddie Redmayne & Alicia Vikander Turn Transgender Tale Into Universal Love Story
- Indie Producer Big Beach Opens L.A. Outpost
- Sumner Redstone Wins Round 1 Of Competency & Health Care Agent Lawsuit
- ‘Shallow Hal’ Actor Joshua Shintani Dead At 32
- Christmas Pic ’12/24′ Moves Forward With ZAG Joining 1492 & Ocean Blue
- Deadline’s The Contenders: Saoirse Ronan & Director John Crowley On How ‘Brooklyn’ Became A Personal Movie…