Lifetime said today it will premiere its new reality series 7 Days Of Sex on April 26 at 10 PM, to be followed by the debut of the network’s new celebrity interview show The Conversation With Amanda de Cadenet, hosted by UK TV personality and photographer Amanda de Cadenet. In Sex, produced by Shed Media US, couples are challenged to have sex for one week straight in the hope of saving their marriage, with the goal to reconnect emotionally and remember why they originally fell in love.
Lifetime Makes Date With '7 Days Of Sex'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Team
- Netflix Gets Into French Originals Business With 'Marseille'
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off As Anchor Of 'World News' (Video)
- R.I.P. Character Actor Stephen Lee
- UPDATE: 'Magic Mike' Sequel Moved Up To Wednesday Before Fourth Of July
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Snags Summer Season's Second Strongest Numbers With Major Spoiler
- John Hillcoat's 'Triple Nine' Gets September 2015 Release Date