Lifetime said today it will premiere its new reality series 7 Days Of Sex on April 26 at 10 PM, to be followed by the debut of the network’s new celebrity interview show The Conversation With Amanda de Cadenet, hosted by UK TV personality and photographer Amanda de Cadenet. In Sex, produced by Shed Media US, couples are challenged to have sex for one week straight in the hope of saving their marriage, with the goal to reconnect emotionally and remember why they originally fell in love.
Lifetime Makes Date With '7 Days Of Sex'
What's Hot on Deadline
Warner Bros Wins Visionary Viral Short 'Sundays' Auction; You Gotta See What $51,000 Can Look Like Onscreen
Latest TV News
- Vince Gilligan Pledges To ‘Honor’ Fans At ‘Better Call Saul’ Panel Screening
- ‘Coach’ Comes Back As 13-Episode NBC Series Starring Craig T. Nelson
- TNT’s Miami Drug-Trade Drama To Be Redeveloped
- Jason Alexander Will Take Over When Larry David Leaves His ‘Fish In The Dark’
- PBS Already Has Talked To Julian Fellowes About Next Masterpiece Drama
- Starz Rises To No. 2 Pay Cable Network In Subscribers