Lifetime said today it will premiere its new reality series 7 Days Of Sex on April 26 at 10 PM, to be followed by the debut of the network’s new celebrity interview show The Conversation With Amanda de Cadenet, hosted by UK TV personality and photographer Amanda de Cadenet. In Sex, produced by Shed Media US, couples are challenged to have sex for one week straight in the hope of saving their marriage, with the goal to reconnect emotionally and remember why they originally fell in love.
Lifetime Makes Date With '7 Days Of Sex'
What's Hot on Deadline
WGA Awards: 'Spotlight' & 'The Big Short' Take Marquee Film Honors; 'Mad Men', 'Veep' & 'Mr. Robot' Top TV - Full List
Latest TV News
- ‘Purity’ Drama Starring Daniel Craig From Scott Rudin Eyes Series Order
- GOP Debate Live Blog: And Then There Were Six
- Anderson Cooper To Moderate Back To Back South Carolina GOP Town Halls
- Hollywood & Washington React To Scalia Death With Tributes, Biting Criticism
- WGA Awards: ‘Spotlight’ & ‘The Big Short’ Take Marquee Film Honors; ‘Mad Men’, ‘Veep’ & ‘Mr. Robot’ Top TV…
- Deadline’s 2016 WGA Awards Live Blog