Lifetime said today it will premiere its new reality series 7 Days Of Sex on April 26 at 10 PM, to be followed by the debut of the network’s new celebrity interview show The Conversation With Amanda de Cadenet, hosted by UK TV personality and photographer Amanda de Cadenet. In Sex, produced by Shed Media US, couples are challenged to have sex for one week straight in the hope of saving their marriage, with the goal to reconnect emotionally and remember why they originally fell in love.
Lifetime Makes Date With '7 Days Of Sex'
What's Hot on Deadline
Meghan McCain Discovers Donald Trump Lies, Blasting Her Cancer-Stricken Father At CPAC After Promising To Stop
John Oliver, HBO Score Legal Victory Over Coal King: First Amendment Protects "Geriatric Dr. Evil" Jab
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Analyst Michael Steele To Conservative Honcho: “I’ve Taken Crap You Have No Idea About”
- Fox News To Air Live Donald Trump Interview With Jeanine Pirro Tonight
- CNN Claims Father Of School Shooting Hero May Have Altered Email To Fuel “Fake News” Charges
- John Oliver, HBO Score Legal Victory Over Coal King: First Amendment Protects “Geriatric Dr. Evil” Jab
- Emma Chambers Dies: ‘Notting Hill’ Actress Was 53
- Team USA Strikes 1st Curling Gold But Olympics Ratings Slide To 2018 Low