Lifetime said today it will premiere its new reality series 7 Days Of Sex on April 26 at 10 PM, to be followed by the debut of the network’s new celebrity interview show The Conversation With Amanda de Cadenet, hosted by UK TV personality and photographer Amanda de Cadenet. In Sex, produced by Shed Media US, couples are challenged to have sex for one week straight in the hope of saving their marriage, with the goal to reconnect emotionally and remember why they originally fell in love.
Lifetime Makes Date With '7 Days Of Sex'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Rent’: Live Musical Gets 2019 Premiere Date On Fox
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders: Donald Trump Defending Flag With “Son Of Bitch” NFL Protest Reax
- Showtime’s Donald Trump Animated Series Taps R.J. Fried As Showrunner
- Jean Guerin Exits Sony Pics PR Post For TV Return At Fox
- ‘Tracey Ullman’s Show’ Gets Season 2 Premiere Date On HBO
- Kelly Ripa & Mark Consuelos Producing Female Silicon Valley Comedy For ABC