After doing a live episode in October 2010, NBC’s 30 Rock will do it again next month. Co-star Alec Baldwin revealed the plan in an interview with Extra. “So watch Thursday night, April 26,” he told the entertainment newsmagazine. The 2010 live episode, done in part because 30 Rock was behind schedule in its production, was well received and earned two Emmy nominations, including one for director Beth McCarthy-Miller.
'30 Rock' To Do Another Live Episode
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate