After doing a live episode in October 2010, NBC’s 30 Rock will do it again next month. Co-star Alec Baldwin revealed the plan in an interview with Extra. “So watch Thursday night, April 26,” he told the entertainment newsmagazine. The 2010 live episode, done in part because 30 Rock was behind schedule in its production, was well received and earned two Emmy nominations, including one for director Beth McCarthy-Miller.
'30 Rock' To Do Another Live Episode
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive