American Idol and The X Factor producer FremantleMedia North America is beefing up its scripted development team with the hire of Holly Hines as VP Scripted Development. In the newly created position, Hines will be involved in developing new scripted projects for the company, reporting to Tony Optican, SVP Scripted Programming. The appointment comes on the heels of FMNA landing a series order from TBS for the hourlong The Wedding Band starring Brian Austin Green, Harold Perrineau and Melora Hardin, which is slated to premiere later this year. Hines comes to FremantleMedia from Fuse, where she was director of development and original series, overseeing all scripted programming. Before that, she served as manager of development for TLC, where she oversaw over 100 hours of unscripted programming; and as manager of development at Bull’s Eye Entertainment, where she was involved in the TV series Crash for Starz and Angela’s Eyes for Lifetime. She also served as a development executive at Reveille.
Fremantle Hires Holly Hines As VP Scripted
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”
- Amazon Picks Up Sky Drama Series ‘Fortitude’ For Season 2
- Oscars Ratings: Best Picture Gaffe-Stained Show Down To Nine-Year Low
- Comcast Agrees To Add YouTube App To Xfinity Platform
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight