American Idol and The X Factor producer FremantleMedia North America is beefing up its scripted development team with the hire of Holly Hines as VP Scripted Development. In the newly created position, Hines will be involved in developing new scripted projects for the company, reporting to Tony Optican, SVP Scripted Programming. The appointment comes on the heels of FMNA landing a series order from TBS for the hourlong The Wedding Band starring Brian Austin Green, Harold Perrineau and Melora Hardin, which is slated to premiere later this year. Hines comes to FremantleMedia from Fuse, where she was director of development and original series, overseeing all scripted programming. Before that, she served as manager of development for TLC, where she oversaw over 100 hours of unscripted programming; and as manager of development at Bull’s Eye Entertainment, where she was involved in the TV series Crash for Starz and Angela’s Eyes for Lifetime. She also served as a development executive at Reveille.
Fremantle Hires Holly Hines As VP Scripted
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why 'Roman J. Israel, Esq' Never Left The '60s Behind - The Contenders Video
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022: Report
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement