American Idol and The X Factor producer FremantleMedia North America is beefing up its scripted development team with the hire of Holly Hines as VP Scripted Development. In the newly created position, Hines will be involved in developing new scripted projects for the company, reporting to Tony Optican, SVP Scripted Programming. The appointment comes on the heels of FMNA landing a series order from TBS for the hourlong The Wedding Band starring Brian Austin Green, Harold Perrineau and Melora Hardin, which is slated to premiere later this year. Hines comes to FremantleMedia from Fuse, where she was director of development and original series, overseeing all scripted programming. Before that, she served as manager of development for TLC, where she oversaw over 100 hours of unscripted programming; and as manager of development at Bull’s Eye Entertainment, where she was involved in the TV series Crash for Starz and Angela’s Eyes for Lifetime. She also served as a development executive at Reveille.
Fremantle Hires Holly Hines As VP Scripted
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Trial & Error’: Kristin Chenoweth To Star In Season 2 Of NBC Legal Comedy Series
- Peter Micelli Leaving CAA To Become Chief Strategy Officer For eOne
- ‘L.A. Confidential’: Brian J. Smith To Star In CBS Drama Pilot
- ‘Unsolved’ Review: Tupac & Notorious B.I.G. Murder Drama A Mic Drop For USA
- Seth Gordon To Direct ‘Dan The Weatherman’ Fox Comedy Pilot
- ‘Scandal’ Star Bellamy Young To Topline ABC Comedic Soap Pilot ‘False Profits’