American Idol and The X Factor producer FremantleMedia North America is beefing up its scripted development team with the hire of Holly Hines as VP Scripted Development. In the newly created position, Hines will be involved in developing new scripted projects for the company, reporting to Tony Optican, SVP Scripted Programming. The appointment comes on the heels of FMNA landing a series order from TBS for the hourlong The Wedding Band starring Brian Austin Green, Harold Perrineau and Melora Hardin, which is slated to premiere later this year. Hines comes to FremantleMedia from Fuse, where she was director of development and original series, overseeing all scripted programming. Before that, she served as manager of development for TLC, where she oversaw over 100 hours of unscripted programming; and as manager of development at Bull’s Eye Entertainment, where she was involved in the TV series Crash for Starz and Angela’s Eyes for Lifetime. She also served as a development executive at Reveille.
Fremantle Hires Holly Hines As VP Scripted
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Review: Elisabeth Moss-Led Adaptation Is Gripping, Chilling
- ‘Prison Break’ Revival Kills Off Major Character
- Stephen Colbert Likens Sean Spicer’s Press Briefings To Soap Opera ‘The Bold And The Babbling’
- Mark Consuelos Joins ‘Riverdale’ For Season 2; ‘Suits’ Casts Dulé Hill
- WGA Contract Talks Over For The Day, Will Resume Wednesday – Update
- Fox News Strike Back At “Copycat” Racial Discrimination Suits From Staff – Update