Michael Chiarello, a chef, entrepreneur and TV personality, has signed with WME. He was at CAA. Chiarello, the owner of the popular Bottega restaurant in the Napa Valley where he also has a vineyard and owns the NapaStyle catalog business, hosts Easy Entertaining with Michael Chiarello, a daily show on the Food Network that has earned him an Emmy Award. Chiarello also finished second on Bravo’s inaugural Top Chef Masters and has appeared as a judge on Top Chef and Top Chef Masters. He recently was part of Food Network’s The Next Iron Chef.
WME Signs TV Chef Michael Chiarello
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story’ At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson’s Supreme ‘Coven’ Character Returning In…
- Sean Hannity Defends Himself After Ted Koppel Says “He's Bad For America” On 'CBS Sunday Morning'
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Tease 100th Episode & Characters’ Fates At Emotional Panel – PaleyFest
- CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives, Podcaster Jon Lovett Says…On CNN
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…