Michael Chiarello, a chef, entrepreneur and TV personality, has signed with WME. He was at CAA. Chiarello, the owner of the popular Bottega restaurant in the Napa Valley where he also has a vineyard and owns the NapaStyle catalog business, hosts Easy Entertaining with Michael Chiarello, a daily show on the Food Network that has earned him an Emmy Award. Chiarello also finished second on Bravo’s inaugural Top Chef Masters and has appeared as a judge on Top Chef and Top Chef Masters. He recently was part of Food Network’s The Next Iron Chef.
WME Signs TV Chef Michael Chiarello
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred "You Wouldn’t Be In The White House”
'Bates Motel' Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2' Review: Chris Pratt Leads Best Marvel Cast Ever To Save The Universe (And This Sequel)
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Trailer: Julianne Moore, Channing Tatum & Jeff Bridges Join The Action For Round 2
Latest TV News
- NBA Awards Tipping Off In June On TNT
- Jason Jones & Samantha Bee’s ‘The Detour’ Renewed For Season 3 By TBS
- Apple Music Delays Release Of ‘Carpool Karaoke: The Series’
- ‘Descendants 2’ Set For Simultaneous July Premiere On Five Disney|ABC Television Group Networks
- Netflix Scales Chinese Entry Wall By Striking Licensing Deal With iQiyi
- ‘Rainbow Rangers’: Nickelodeon Acquires CGI-Animated Preschool Series From Genius Brands Int’l