Michael Chiarello, a chef, entrepreneur and TV personality, has signed with WME. He was at CAA. Chiarello, the owner of the popular Bottega restaurant in the Napa Valley where he also has a vineyard and owns the NapaStyle catalog business, hosts Easy Entertaining with Michael Chiarello, a daily show on the Food Network that has earned him an Emmy Award. Chiarello also finished second on Bravo’s inaugural Top Chef Masters and has appeared as a judge on Top Chef and Top Chef Masters. He recently was part of Food Network’s The Next Iron Chef.
WME Signs TV Chef Michael Chiarello
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
Latest TV News
- David Cross Latest ‘Arrested Development’ Star To Apologize To Jessica Walter; Show’s UK Press…
- Harvey Weinstein Expected To Do Perp Walk Friday When He Surrenders To NYPD
- ‘Cobra Kai’: Martin Kove Becomes Series Regular For Season 2 Of YouTube Show
- ‘Big Little Lies’: P.J. Byrne Set For Season 2 Return
- ‘American Princess’: Lesley Ann Warren & Max Ehrich Set To Recur In Lifetime Series
- Actors’ Equity Re-Elects Kate Shindle As President