EXCLUSIVE: Disney has tapped William Fichtner to replace Dwight Yoakam in The Lone Ranger. He will play the bad guy that Yoakam was set to take on before the actor-singer dropped out Friday because of a scheduling conflict. Now Fichtner is in. He just completed filming Elysuim for Sony and MRC with Matt Damon and Jodie Foster, as well as Phantom opposite Ed Harris and David Duchovny. Fichtner, repped by Paradigm and Intellectual Artist Management, will make his directing debut with the indie Coldbrook after wrapping Lone Ranger.
William Fichtner To Replace Dwight Yoakam In 'Lone Ranger'
What's Hot on Deadline
Veteran ‘Criminal Minds’, Comedies 'Life In Pieces' & ‘Kevin Can Wait’ Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
'The Equalizer 2' Trailer: Denzel Washington Returns As Justice-Seeker In Antoine Fuqua Action Thriller
Cannes Adds Lars Von Trier, Whitney Houston Doc, Michael B. Jordan Sci-Fi, Terry Gilliam's 'Don Quixote', More
'Homeland': Claire Danes Confirms Series Will End With Season 8, New Pregnancy Not Expected To Impact Production
Latest Film News
- Courtney Braun Named Head Legal Affairs Exec At Endeavor
- Brad William Henke, Karl Glusman Cast In Babak Anvari's Untitled Drama For Annapurna
- Toronto Film Festival Ups Cameron Bailey To Co-Head
- Shares In MoviePass Parent Company Plunge 40% After New Stock Issue
- Paramount Greenlighting ‘Rocketman’; Taron Egerton To Sing Elton John’s Songs
- Sofia Vergara Animation ‘Koati’ Cannes Marché-Bound With Timeless Films