Expect the cable news networks to pick up on Whitney Houston’s private memorial service Saturday. BET News and Centric will broadcast live coverage of the services beginning at 8:30AM PT/11:30 ET. Immediately following the service BET will air a one-hour original special BET Remembers Whitney. The Associated Press reported today it will have the only camera in Newark’s New Hope Baptist Church for the service, with footage from its live stream, at http://livestream.com/aplive, available to media outlets via satellite. The funeral is set for noon locally and is expected to last 90 minutes before Houston is laid to rest in Westfield, N.J., at the same cemetery where her father is buried. There is no plan so far for a public service for the iconic singer and movie star, who died Saturday at the Beverly Hilton at age 48 the afternoon before the Grammy Awards.
Whitney Houston Funeral To Stream Live
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series