Expect the cable news networks to pick up on Whitney Houston’s private memorial service Saturday. BET News and Centric will broadcast live coverage of the services beginning at 8:30AM PT/11:30 ET. Immediately following the service BET will air a one-hour original special BET Remembers Whitney. The Associated Press reported today it will have the only camera in Newark’s New Hope Baptist Church for the service, with footage from its live stream, at http://livestream.com/aplive, available to media outlets via satellite. The funeral is set for noon locally and is expected to last 90 minutes before Houston is laid to rest in Westfield, N.J., at the same cemetery where her father is buried. There is no plan so far for a public service for the iconic singer and movie star, who died Saturday at the Beverly Hilton at age 48 the afternoon before the Grammy Awards.
Whitney Houston Funeral To Stream Live
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' Off To Low Ratings Start, 'Jane The Virgin' Slips In Return, 'Blindspot' Ticks Up
Latest TV News
- Jackie Earle Haley Signs With Gersh
- Joe Biden Spot Pains CNN, Which Hoped He Would Headline Tonight’s Debate
- Lena Dunham 1960s Feminism Comedy Starring Lisa Joyce Gets HBO Pilot Order
- FX’s ‘Fargo’ Ratings Cold In Return On New Night Against NFL & ESPN
- Harry Connick Jr Syndicated Daytime Variety Show Set For Fall 2016 Launch On Fox Stations
- AMC Networks Shares Hit By ‘Walking Dead’ Ratings Drop, But Is It Overkill?