The actress is coming off of the recent box office successes of Underworld: Awakening for Screen Gems/Sony Pictures and Contraband for Universal. She will next be seen this summer co-starring in Sony Pictures’ reboot of Total Recall. Beckinsale’s credits include The Aviator and, my favorite of hers, Laurel Canyon. She was previously represented by WME. She continues to be represented by attorney Steve Warren.
UTA Signs Kate Beckinsale From WME
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest Film News
- ‘Tomb Raider’ Trailer: Alicia Vikander Leaps, Fights, Slides, And Raids In Reboot
- Linda Hamilton Set To Return To ‘Terminator’; Reuniting With Cameron And Schwarzenegger For Planned Trilogy
- Samuel Goldwyn Writing Awards Announce Finalists And Judges
- CAA Promotes Quartet Of Trainees
- ‘Battle Of The Sexes’ Review: Emma Stone & Steve Carell Are Matchless And Top Of Their Game
- Zack Snyder Films ‘Snow Steam Iron’ On iPhone