The actress is coming off of the recent box office successes of Underworld: Awakening for Screen Gems/Sony Pictures and Contraband for Universal. She will next be seen this summer co-starring in Sony Pictures’ reboot of Total Recall. Beckinsale’s credits include The Aviator and, my favorite of hers, Laurel Canyon. She was previously represented by WME. She continues to be represented by attorney Steve Warren.
UTA Signs Kate Beckinsale From WME
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Deadpool’ Very Much Alive In $12M Overseas Open; $80M Intl Weekend Ahead?
- Douglas Smith Joins Jessica Chastain’s Team In ‘Miss Sloane’
- Dev Patel & Armie Hammer In Negotiations For Mumbai Siege Pic ‘Hotel Mumbai’ – Berlin
- ‘Batman V Superman’ Final Trailer: Batman (Featuring Superman)?
- George Clooney, Coens Grilled On Political Issues At Heated ‘Hail, Caesar!’ Panel – Berlin
- Berlin: Intense Competition For Top-Tier Titles Leaves Indie Buyers Facing Uncertain Future