EXCLUSIVE: Glee‘s Cory Monteith has signed with UTA. The Canadian-born Monteith was the last one cast in the Fox’s musical dramedy after producers had seen hundreds of actors for the role of quarterback/glee club lead man Finn Hudson. He became one of the breakout stars of the show and had been heavily pursued by the major agencies for the past three years. He was at APA. Monteith, a Teen Choice Award winner, co-starred in the Fox feature Monte Carlo last year and has a film in development at Fox 2000 for him to star in and produce. He continues to be represented by Elena Kirschner at RED Management and attorney Steve Warren.
UTA Signs 'Glee' Star Cory Monteith
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
Latest Film News
- Katherine Paterson YA Works Getting Movie & TV Treatment From Arcady Bay & Meteor 17
- Woody Allen Gets Closing Slot NY Film Fest With ‘Wonder Wheel’
- Rick Famuyiwa In Negotiations To Helm ‘Son Of Shaolin’ For Seven Bucks And Sony
- The Jackal Group Hires Susan Lierle As SVP Business & Legal Affairs
- ‘Valerian’ And The City Of A Thousand Misconceptions: Who’s On The Hook?
- Fox Sets Russo Brothers In Co-Finance & WW Distribution Deal For New Movie Projects