EXCLUSIVE: Glee‘s Cory Monteith has signed with UTA. The Canadian-born Monteith was the last one cast in the Fox’s musical dramedy after producers had seen hundreds of actors for the role of quarterback/glee club lead man Finn Hudson. He became one of the breakout stars of the show and had been heavily pursued by the major agencies for the past three years. He was at APA. Monteith, a Teen Choice Award winner, co-starred in the Fox feature Monte Carlo last year and has a film in development at Fox 2000 for him to star in and produce. He continues to be represented by Elena Kirschner at RED Management and attorney Steve Warren.
UTA Signs 'Glee' Star Cory Monteith
What's Hot on Deadline
NBC Orders 'The Handmade Project' Crafts Competition Reality Series Hosted By Amy Poehler & Nick Offerman
Latest Film News
- WGA Says It’s Ready To Return To Bargaining Table – Update
- ‘Justice League’, ‘Wonder Woman’ & ‘Aquaman’ Fire Up Audience For Warner Bros…
- Fright Franchise ‘Five Nights At Freddy’s’ Blumhouse-Bound?
- Christopher Nolan Shows Off ‘Dunkirk,’ Says "The Only Way To Carry You Through" The Film Is At A Theater…
- ‘Annabelle 2’ Now Titled ‘Annabelle: Creation’ – CinemaCon
- John Doman Joins ‘Hard Powder’; Alessandra Ambrosio Returns For ‘Daddy’s Home’ Sequel