The Film Group has secured exclusive nationwide rights to Ask Around Productions’ urban “un-romantic comedy” Exit Strategy. Starring Jameel Saleem, Kimelia Weathers, Quincy “QDeezy” Harris, with Big Boy (Entourage) and Kevin Hart (40 Year Old Virgin), the film centers on James (Saleem) who gets evicted from his apartment and moves in with his new girlfriend (Weathers) and discovers she’s everything he never wanted in a woman. He enlists best friends Carville (Harris), Leona (Balfour) and strangers played by Big Boy and Kevin Hart to craft a way out. Level 33 Entertainment negotiated the deal on behalf of Ask Around Entertainment (the distribution arm of Ask Around Productions) which produced the film with The Film Group on behalf of Rave Cinemas and Bow Tie Cinemas. Rave and Bow Tie will open the film at locations around the country beginning March 9th. Michael Whitton directed Exit Strategy from a screenplay by Jameel Saleem. Nationally-syndicated morning radio host Big Boy executive produced and helped finance through his company Ida’s Son Productions in association with Ask Around Productions. The company’s head Kellie Maltagliati produced with Quincy “QDeezy” Harris, an on-air personality at Philadelphia’s Radio One WPHI.
Urban Comedy 'Exit Strategy' Set For US Release With The Film Group
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Pinewood Studios In $425 Million Takeover Deal With U.S. Property Fund Venus Grafton
- Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz…
- Comedy Pic ‘Poms’ In Works With Sierra/Affinity Aboard
- New Line Sets Sequel To Fright Sensation 'Lights Out'
- Anne Heche Plays Killer’s Mom In ‘My Friend Dahmer’