The premiere will take place Wednesday April 18th. Director/writer/producer Nicholas Stoller’s irreverent comedy revolves around an engaged couple, played by Jason Segel and Emily Blunt, who get tripped up on the long walk down the aisle. Judd Apatow (The 40-Year-Old Virgin) and Rodney Rothman (Get Him To The Greek) are producers. Segel co-wrote The Five-Year Engagement, which Universal opens April 27th. The 11th Tribeca Film Festival takes place April 18th – 29th. The festival’s feature film slate will be unveiled March 6th and 8th.
Universal's 'The Five-Year Engagement' To Open 2012 Tribeca Film Festival
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
White House Correspondent April Ryan Tells CNN News Organizations Have Police "On Speed Dial" For Death Threats
'Jumanji' At $768M WW Intensity & 4th #1 In A Row Overseas; 'Maze Runner: Death Cure' Debuts - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Megyn Kelly Plays “Hanoi Jane” Card In Feud With Jane Fonda Over Plastic Surgery Question
- ‘Akicita’s Native Warriors Stood Up To “Genocide,” Violent Police Militarization At Standing Rock…
- Mitchell Gossett Joins Industry Entertainment Partners As Manager
- ‘Search’s Sev Ohanian Wins Sundance Institute/Amazon Studios Producers Award
- Steven Soderberg's ‘Unsane’ Added to Berlin Film Festival Competition
- SPWA Lands Inventive Thriller ‘Search’ In $5 Million World Rights Deal – Sundance