EXCLUSIVE: Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 actress Angela Sarafyan will star opposite Marion Cotillard as her sister in the James Gray feature Lowlife. Also starring Joaquin Phoenix and Jeremy Renner, the movie is currently filming in New York City. Sarafyan’s past credits include A Good Old Fashioned Orgy and The Good Guy. Breaking Dawn – Part 2 is due out November 16th. Sarafyan is represented by Innovative Artists and Evolution Entertainment.
'Twilight's Angela Sarafyan Joins 'Lowlife'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest Film News
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest
- Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn’t – But Who’s Complaining After Cinema’s…
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Cannes: Audiard’s ‘Dheepan’ Wins Palme D’Or At Emotional, Musical Ceremony – Update
- Mathematician John Nash, Subject Of ‘A Beautiful Mind’, Dies In Car Crash
- Bart & Fleming: Girl Power Pics, Cate Blanchett, Melissa McCarthy, Suzanne Somers And Disney Self-Absorption