EXCLUSIVE: Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 actress Angela Sarafyan will star opposite Marion Cotillard as her sister in the James Gray feature Lowlife. Also starring Joaquin Phoenix and Jeremy Renner, the movie is currently filming in New York City. Sarafyan’s past credits include A Good Old Fashioned Orgy and The Good Guy. Breaking Dawn – Part 2 is due out November 16th. Sarafyan is represented by Innovative Artists and Evolution Entertainment.
'Twilight's Angela Sarafyan Joins 'Lowlife'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Brooks
- Julianne Moore Leads ‘Maps To The Stars’ Into Theaters: Special B.O. Preview
- On Oscar Weekend, Foreign-Language Nominee ‘Wild Tales’ Has Solid Debut
- Oscar Nominee ‘Wild Tales’ Hits Specialty Theaters Just Ahead Of The Big Show
- ‘What We Do In The Shadows’ Steps Into Spotlight With 2015’s Best Per-Screen Debut
- Spike Lee, Anna Kendrick, David Cross Pics Counter ‘Fifty Shades': Specialty Preview
- Oscar-Nominated Shorts Go Long, Passing $1M In Specialty Box Office