EXCLUSIVE: Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 actress Angela Sarafyan will star opposite Marion Cotillard as her sister in the James Gray feature Lowlife. Also starring Joaquin Phoenix and Jeremy Renner, the movie is currently filming in New York City. Sarafyan’s past credits include A Good Old Fashioned Orgy and The Good Guy. Breaking Dawn – Part 2 is due out November 16th. Sarafyan is represented by Innovative Artists and Evolution Entertainment.
'Twilight's Angela Sarafyan Joins 'Lowlife'
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest Film News
- Adrien Brody, John Malkovich, Antonio Banderas And A Dog Named De Niro Are ‘Unchained’
- DGA Reaches Deal On Network Staff Agreement
- Shawn Levy To Direct ‘Uncharted’; PlayStation Vidgame Movie On Fast Track
- Ed Helms & Tracy Morgan Up For Game Of ‘TAG’ At New Line
- ‘LoveTrue’ & ‘Bombay Beach’ Director Alma Har’el Signs With WME
- DraftKings & FanDuel Settle NY Lawsuits For $12M