EXCLUSIVE: Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 actress Angela Sarafyan will star opposite Marion Cotillard as her sister in the James Gray feature Lowlife. Also starring Joaquin Phoenix and Jeremy Renner, the movie is currently filming in New York City. Sarafyan’s past credits include A Good Old Fashioned Orgy and The Good Guy. Breaking Dawn – Part 2 is due out November 16th. Sarafyan is represented by Innovative Artists and Evolution Entertainment.
'Twilight's Angela Sarafyan Joins 'Lowlife'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Furious 7' Drives To $1.12B Global, Busts China Records; 'Dragonball' Big In Japan - Intl B.O. Update
Latest Film News
- Steve Coogan To Star In Oliver Schmitz’s ‘Shepherds And Butchers’
- ‘Tomorrowland’ Trailer: Watch George Clooney In Battle
- ‘The Little Prince’ Flies In With New International Trailer – Cannes
- Saban Films Decides To ‘Man Up'; Acquires RomCom Starring Simon Pegg – Tribeca
- Matthew Warchus Takes Reins At Old Vic; 2016 ‘Groundhog Day’ World Premiere Set
- Fandango Inks Multi-Year Pact With Marcus Theatres — CinemaCon