EXCLUSIVE: Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 actress Angela Sarafyan will star opposite Marion Cotillard as her sister in the James Gray feature Lowlife. Also starring Joaquin Phoenix and Jeremy Renner, the movie is currently filming in New York City. Sarafyan’s past credits include A Good Old Fashioned Orgy and The Good Guy. Breaking Dawn – Part 2 is due out November 16th. Sarafyan is represented by Innovative Artists and Evolution Entertainment.
'Twilight's Angela Sarafyan Joins 'Lowlife'
What's Hot on Deadline
Alamo Drafthouse Chief Tim League Shares Ideas For Gender-Neutral Restrooms At Austin Theater Location
Latest Film News
- ‘Alice Through The Looking Glass’ Eyes Offshore Top Hat – Intl B.O. Preview
- Greenwich Film Festival Adds Comedy Panel & More Events
- Covert Media Closes First Look Co-Financing Production Pact With Todd Garner’s Broken Road
- Miramax’s ‘Southside With You’ & ‘Louis Drax’ Land UK Distribution; BAFTA To Honor Vidgame Guru Amy Hennig…
- Omar Miller Joins ‘Above Suspicion’; Rooster Teeth Kickstarts Another $1M; ‘The Last Gold’ Swims…
- ‘The Sweet Life’ Clip: Chris Messina & Abigail Spencer Check Out In L.A. Film Festival Pic