Martin Donovan’s directorial debut is a comedic drama starring Donovan, David Morse and Olivia Williams. Tribeca Film is planning a summer release across multiple platforms for the film which had its world premiere at the Karlovy Vary Film Festival. Entertainment One will handle select US home video distribution rights. In Collaborator Donovan plays playwright Robert Longfellow whose marriage is on the rocks and latest play is a bomb. He runs into an ex-neighbor, a right-wing ex con. The reunion spirals out of control. The deal was negotiated for Tribeca Film by Nick Savva, Director of Acquisitions, with producer Ted Hope and Charlotte Mickie, Entertainment One’s EVP Films International. The film is produced by Julien Favre, Ted Hope, Luca Matrundola and Pascal Vaguelsy. Donovan wrote the screenplay. Tribeca Film is the distribution component of Tribeca Enterprises.
Tribeca Film Takes U.S. Rights To 'Collaborator'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest Film News
- ‘Leviathan’ & ‘McMafia’ Actor Under Fire For Anti-Russian Comments; Colleagues Respond
- Gravitas Ventures Grabs ‘Bieber Generation’ Docu; Freestyle Digital Media Acquires ‘Live Or Die In La Honda…
- The 16-Year Journey To Release For Duncan Jones And ‘Mute’ – Q&A
- ‘Goosebumps 2’: Madison Iseman, Ben O'Brien, Caleel Harris & Jeremy Ray Taylor Set As Leads
- Skydance Media Taps ‘Tangled’s Nathan Greno In Multiyear Deal, Will Direct ‘Powerless’
- Global Road Entertainment Acquires Action Thriller ‘Hotel Artemis,’ Ensemble Led By Jodie Foster