Martin Donovan’s directorial debut is a comedic drama starring Donovan, David Morse and Olivia Williams. Tribeca Film is planning a summer release across multiple platforms for the film which had its world premiere at the Karlovy Vary Film Festival. Entertainment One will handle select US home video distribution rights. In Collaborator Donovan plays playwright Robert Longfellow whose marriage is on the rocks and latest play is a bomb. He runs into an ex-neighbor, a right-wing ex con. The reunion spirals out of control. The deal was negotiated for Tribeca Film by Nick Savva, Director of Acquisitions, with producer Ted Hope and Charlotte Mickie, Entertainment One’s EVP Films International. The film is produced by Julien Favre, Ted Hope, Luca Matrundola and Pascal Vaguelsy. Donovan wrote the screenplay. Tribeca Film is the distribution component of Tribeca Enterprises.
Tribeca Film Takes U.S. Rights To 'Collaborator'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Brooks
- 'Birdman' Flies High Over Specialty Box Office With +$100K Per-Theater Average
- Bill Murray's 'St. Vincent' Bows Solid In Crowded Specialty Box Office; 'Whiplash' Finds Rhythm
- New York Comic-Con: Netflix's 'Daredevil' Unveils New Cast Additions, First Images
- New York Comic-Con: PlayStation's 'Powers' Series Unveil First Trailer (Video)
- 'Whiplash,' 'St. Vincent,' 13 More Join Crowded Specialty Box Office: Preview
- Foreign Films 'Breakup Buddies,' 'Bang Bang' Solid In Specialty Box Office Bows