Martin Donovan’s directorial debut is a comedic drama starring Donovan, David Morse and Olivia Williams. Tribeca Film is planning a summer release across multiple platforms for the film which had its world premiere at the Karlovy Vary Film Festival. Entertainment One will handle select US home video distribution rights. In Collaborator Donovan plays playwright Robert Longfellow whose marriage is on the rocks and latest play is a bomb. He runs into an ex-neighbor, a right-wing ex con. The reunion spirals out of control. The deal was negotiated for Tribeca Film by Nick Savva, Director of Acquisitions, with producer Ted Hope and Charlotte Mickie, Entertainment One’s EVP Films International. The film is produced by Julien Favre, Ted Hope, Luca Matrundola and Pascal Vaguelsy. Donovan wrote the screenplay. Tribeca Film is the distribution component of Tribeca Enterprises.
Tribeca Film Takes U.S. Rights To 'Collaborator'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Wonder Woman 2’ Gets 2019 Release Date
- ‘Bloodline’ Actor Owen Teague Joins YA Romance ‘Every Day’
- Jared Leto In Talks For ‘Bloodshot’ At Sony
- Ric Roman Waugh Nears Deal To Direct ‘Angel Has Fallen’, Next Installment Of The ‘Olympus Has Fallen…
- ‘Atomic Blonde’ Review: Charlize Theron Kicks Ass, But Spy Action Thriller Has More Fight Than Bite
- Fox, 21 Laps Land Colm McCarthy For Coast Guard Thriller