Martin Donovan’s directorial debut is a comedic drama starring Donovan, David Morse and Olivia Williams. Tribeca Film is planning a summer release across multiple platforms for the film which had its world premiere at the Karlovy Vary Film Festival. Entertainment One will handle select US home video distribution rights. In Collaborator Donovan plays playwright Robert Longfellow whose marriage is on the rocks and latest play is a bomb. He runs into an ex-neighbor, a right-wing ex con. The reunion spirals out of control. The deal was negotiated for Tribeca Film by Nick Savva, Director of Acquisitions, with producer Ted Hope and Charlotte Mickie, Entertainment One’s EVP Films International. The film is produced by Julien Favre, Ted Hope, Luca Matrundola and Pascal Vaguelsy. Donovan wrote the screenplay. Tribeca Film is the distribution component of Tribeca Enterprises.
Tribeca Film Takes U.S. Rights To 'Collaborator'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Annie Awards Noms: ‘Inside Out’, ‘Anomalisa’, ‘Shaun The Sheep’, ‘Good Dinosaur’ & ‘Peanuts ‘ Up For Best…
- Joe Shrapnel And Anna Waterhouse Close Deal To Rewrite ‘The Gray Man’ For Charlize Theron
- ‘Zombie Apocalypse’ And ‘Paranormal Activity’ To Hit VOD 46 Days After Debuts
- Morgan Spurlock’s Warrior Poets Teams With ABG For Strategic Brand Partnership
- ‘Point Break’s China World Premiere Is First Of Its Kind – Photos
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ And ‘Spectre’ Boost Pinewood Profits