Paramount has moved Titanic 3D a couple days earlier to Wednesday, April 4 from Friday, April 6. James Cameron’s remastered 3D version of his 1997 worldwide megahit will get a head start on Friday openings of Universal’s American Reunion and Summit’s thriller The Cold Light Of Day. Paramount has also shifted A Thousand Words from April 20 to March 9 where the comedy will face Disney’s sci-fi epic John Carter and Open Road’s horror movie Silent House.
'Titanic 3D' Moves To Midweek April 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Looking Under 'Logan Lucky's Hood As 'Hitman's Bodyguard' Stands Tall With $21M Opening - Saturday AM Update
'This Is Us': Creator Dan Fogelman & Cast Tease Even More Details About Season 2 - Deadline Emmy Panel
Boston Police Commissioner Praises "99.9 Percent" Of Protesters; Donald Trump Says Protest Helps "Heal"
FX Acquires 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', 'Logan', 'Girls Trip', 'Despicable Me 3', 'War For The Planet of the Apes' & More Movies
Latest Film News
- ‘Inconceivable’s Jonathan Baker, Who Filed Fraud Suit Against Emmett/Furla, Says He Has What Happened On Film…
- Looking Under ‘Logan Lucky’s Hood As ‘Hitman’s Bodyguard’ Stands Tall With $21M Opening – Saturday…
- Donald Trump Blows Off Kennedy Center Honors; Avoiding “Political Distraction”
- Producer Joel Silver Sued For Wrongful Death In 2015 Drowning Of Assistant In Bora Bora
- Sonny Landham Dies: ‘Predator’ & ‘48 Hrs.’ Actor Was 76
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Crash: Details Emerge In Death Of Stuntwoman Joi Harris