Paramount has moved Titanic 3D a couple days earlier to Wednesday, April 4 from Friday, April 6. James Cameron’s remastered 3D version of his 1997 worldwide megahit will get a head start on Friday openings of Universal’s American Reunion and Summit’s thriller The Cold Light Of Day. Paramount has also shifted A Thousand Words from April 20 to March 9 where the comedy will face Disney’s sci-fi epic John Carter and Open Road’s horror movie Silent House.
'Titanic 3D' Moves To Midweek April 2
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Film News
- Peter Heller Novel ‘The Painter’ Lands With ‘Fighter’ Scribe Paul Tamasy, ‘Blackfish’ Helmer…
- Universal Hires Telemundo Film Music Exec; Starz Acquires Tribeca Fest Rom-Com ‘Tumbledown’
- CAA Adds Maren Olson To Film Finance & Sales Group
- ‘Pawn Sacrifice’ Trailer: Bobby Fischer Vs. The World In Bleecker Street’s Chess Drama
- Robert E. Howard’s Conan The Barbarian, Kull And Other Creations Acquired By Fredrik Malmberg
- SXSW Comedy ‘Addicted To Fresno’ Lands At Gravitas Ventures