Paramount has moved Titanic 3D a couple days earlier to Wednesday, April 4 from Friday, April 6. James Cameron’s remastered 3D version of his 1997 worldwide megahit will get a head start on Friday openings of Universal’s American Reunion and Summit’s thriller The Cold Light Of Day. Paramount has also shifted A Thousand Words from April 20 to March 9 where the comedy will face Disney’s sci-fi epic John Carter and Open Road’s horror movie Silent House.
'Titanic 3D' Moves To Midweek April 2
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'Black Panther' Still Boss At The B.O. Running Toward $600M+; 'Tomb Raider' At $22M-$24M - Midday Update
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Netflix Boards Coming-Of-Age Slasher Movie With 'Stranger Things' Outfit 21 Laps And James Wan's Atomic Monster
Latest Film News
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Could Earn Up To $423 Million In Compensation, Advisory Firm Says