Paramount has moved Titanic 3D a couple days earlier to Wednesday, April 4 from Friday, April 6. James Cameron’s remastered 3D version of his 1997 worldwide megahit will get a head start on Friday openings of Universal’s American Reunion and Summit’s thriller The Cold Light Of Day. Paramount has also shifted A Thousand Words from April 20 to March 9 where the comedy will face Disney’s sci-fi epic John Carter and Open Road’s horror movie Silent House.
'Titanic 3D' Moves To Midweek April 2
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
'Timeless' EP Eric Kripke On The Moment He Realized He Was Telling A James Bond Story — AwardsLine Screening Series
Latest Film News
- Sony’s Pictures Division Reports Loss Of $719M; Company’s Overall Net Profit Takes 50% Hit
- ‘Firestarter’: Stephen King Classic Reignites With Universal, Blumhouse & Akiva Goldsman Directing
- Tribeca Film Festival Winners: ‘Keep The Change’, ‘Bobbi Jene’ Tops
- Broad Green Pictures Hires Four Execs In Marketing & Legal Departments
- ‘Little Prince’s Mark Osborne & Scribe Adam Kline Link With Fox Animation For Two New Projects
- ‘3 Generations’: Weinstein Co. & MPAA Agree On PG-13 Rating, With GLAAD’s Backing & Some Cuts