EXCLUSIVE: That was quick. Monica Raymund, whose recurring character on CBS’ The Good Wife just quit over a demotion at the DA office on Sunday, has been cast as one of the leads in a new drama series project set in Chicago, the NBC pilot Chicago Fire. On Wolf Films and Universal TV’s action-driven drama about the complex and heroic men and women of the Chicago Fire Department, Raymund will play Gabriella, a fast-thinking and fearless paramedic committed to her job. Michael Brandt and Derek Haas wrote the pilot, which is being directed by Jeffrey Nachmanoff. Dick Wolf, Brandt, Haas, Peter Jankowski and Danielle Gelber executive produce. Before her major arc on The Good Wife, Raymund, repped by Gersh and the Group Entertainment, was a regular on the Fox drama Lie To Me. On Chicago Fire, she joins recently cast Taylor Kinney.
'The Good Wife's Monica Raymund To Co-Star On NBC Drama Pilot 'Chicago Fire'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Chris Long Inks Warner Bros. TV Deal
- CBS Buys Genius Comedy From Michelle Morgan & Aaron Kaplan
- 2014 Primetime Emmy Awards Party List
- Aaron Paul Starts Production Company, Inks First-Look Deal With Sony TV
- 'Wizard Of Oz'-Themed Series 'Emerald City' Not Going Forward At NBC
- 'Bates Motel's Freddie Highmore & Kerry Ehrin Sell Romantic Comedy To NBC