EXCLUSIVE: Hot off her co-starring turn in the Oscar-winning The Artist, Missi Pyle has joined Fox’s half-hour comedy pilot Prodigy Bully, written by Mike O’Malley and executive produced by John Wells. Based on the Prodigy Bully one-minute movies by Hank Perlman, the Warner Bros/John Wells Prods comedy centers on Audie Murphy, a young boy genius who uses his brains and brawn to get whatever he wants. Pyle will play Celeste, Audie’s intense mother. O’Malley plays the boy’s father. Audie has not been cast, but several other kids in the pilot have: Hayley Holmes is set as Audie’s sister, Jackie; Cody Sullivan will play the entitled Colby, a fellow gifted student at Audie’s new school; and Ysa Penarejo is Heather Kwitkowski-Welch, another gifted student at Audie’s new school and the girl of Audie’s dreams. Pyle, whose TV credits include arcs on Warner Bros TV-produced Two And A Half Men and The Mentalist, next appears in the feature My Uncle Rafael. She is with UTA, McKeon/Myones and attorney Neil Meyer.
'The Artist's Missi Pyle To Co-Star In Fox Comedy Pilot 'Prodigy Bully'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Blasts Off With $200.2M In First Overseas Frame; 'Jungle Book' Still A Beast - Intl Box Office Update
'Jungle Book' King Again, Reigns On Newcomer Parade: 'Keanu', 'Mother's Day' & 'Ratchet & Clank' - Sunday Update
Latest TV News
- Jon Snow’s Fate Finally Revealed On ‘Game Of Thrones’ (SPOILERS)
- Daytime Emmy Awards: Complete List Of Winners
- Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan Will Share Custody Of Emmy For Entertainment Talk Show Host After Splitting This Month
- Daytime Emmy Awards Live Blog: ‘General Hospital’ Wins Outstanding Drama Series
- White House Correspondents Dinner: The Five Best Moments
- Larry Wilmore Savages Media, Ignites Controversy During White House Correspondents Dinner Skewering