EXCLUSIVE: Hot off her co-starring turn in the Oscar-winning The Artist, Missi Pyle has joined Fox’s half-hour comedy pilot Prodigy Bully, written by Mike O’Malley and executive produced by John Wells. Based on the Prodigy Bully one-minute movies by Hank Perlman, the Warner Bros/John Wells Prods comedy centers on Audie Murphy, a young boy genius who uses his brains and brawn to get whatever he wants. Pyle will play Celeste, Audie’s intense mother. O’Malley plays the boy’s father. Audie has not been cast, but several other kids in the pilot have: Hayley Holmes is set as Audie’s sister, Jackie; Cody Sullivan will play the entitled Colby, a fellow gifted student at Audie’s new school; and Ysa Penarejo is Heather Kwitkowski-Welch, another gifted student at Audie’s new school and the girl of Audie’s dreams. Pyle, whose TV credits include arcs on Warner Bros TV-produced Two And A Half Men and The Mentalist, next appears in the feature My Uncle Rafael. She is with UTA, McKeon/Myones and attorney Neil Meyer.
'The Artist's Missi Pyle To Co-Star In Fox Comedy Pilot 'Prodigy Bully'
What's Hot on Deadline
Barcelona Terrorist Attack: 13 Confirmed Dead, 80+ Hurt After Van Rams Crowd; Two Suspects Arrested - Update
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
'Suits' Spinoff Starring Gina Torres To Be Introduced In 'Suits' Season 7 Finale, Will Be About Chicago Politics
Latest TV News
- Sony Pictures TV Studios Names Jeffrey Glaser Head Of Current; Kim Rozenfeld Poised To Go To Apple
- ‘This Is Us’ Makeup Artist Zoe Hay On Finding The Right Approach To Subtle Aging Makeup
- Freeform Sets Cast For Christmas Movie ‘Angry Angel’ As Production Begins
- ‘Galaxy Quest’ TV Series Back On Launchpad At Amazon With Paul Scheer Writing
- Conan O’Brien Offers To Help Jared Kushner Broker Middle East Solution, Announces Israel Road Trip
- ‘Shades Of Blue’: Bruce McGill Set To Recur In Season 3 Of NBC Cop Drama