EXCLUSIVE: Hot off her co-starring turn in the Oscar-winning The Artist, Missi Pyle has joined Fox’s half-hour comedy pilot Prodigy Bully, written by Mike O’Malley and executive produced by John Wells. Based on the Prodigy Bully one-minute movies by Hank Perlman, the Warner Bros/John Wells Prods comedy centers on Audie Murphy, a young boy genius who uses his brains and brawn to get whatever he wants. Pyle will play Celeste, Audie’s intense mother. O’Malley plays the boy’s father. Audie has not been cast, but several other kids in the pilot have: Hayley Holmes is set as Audie’s sister, Jackie; Cody Sullivan will play the entitled Colby, a fellow gifted student at Audie’s new school; and Ysa Penarejo is Heather Kwitkowski-Welch, another gifted student at Audie’s new school and the girl of Audie’s dreams. Pyle, whose TV credits include arcs on Warner Bros TV-produced Two And A Half Men and The Mentalist, next appears in the feature My Uncle Rafael. She is with UTA, McKeon/Myones and attorney Neil Meyer.
'The Artist's Missi Pyle To Co-Star In Fox Comedy Pilot 'Prodigy Bully'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- David Letterman Gets Advice On Next Career Move From Sen. Al Franken
- Ana Ayora Books ‘Banshee’ Role; Mustafa Shakir Joins ‘Quarry’
- Shine Australia CEOs Exiting Amid Endemol Shine Consolidation
- Amazon Developing Drama Based On ‘Boy In The Suitcase’ Mystery Books
- ‘A.D. The Bible Continues’ Review: Burnett-Downey Latest Tops Original
- Amy Winehouse Documentary Finally Gets U.S. Deal, Lands At A24