EXCLUSIVE: One of Lost‘s most popular stars, Terry O’Quinn, is back on the supernatural drama beat and back at ABC with a lead role in the network’s drama pilot 666 Park Avenue. Based on the Alloy book series by Gabriella Pierce, the project centers on a young couple who accept an offer to manage one of the most historic apartment buildings in New York City. Unwittingly, they begin to experience supernatural occurrences, which complicate and endanger the lives of everyone in the building. O’Quinn will play Gavin, the building’s owner. Alex Graves is directing the Warner Bros. TV/Alloy Entertainment pilot, written by David Wilcox. O’Quinn is coming off a major arc on CBS’ Hawaii Five-O this season. This marks the second ABC drama pilot Quinn has done since the end of the network’s hit series Lost. Last year, he starred in Marc Cherry’s Hallelujah.
'Lost' Alum Terry O'Quinn's Next TV Gig: Starring Role In ABC Supernatural Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
'La La', Diversity, Meryl, Mel & Lots Of Worthy Movies Overshadow Academy's Weird Oscar Nomination Announcement
Latest TV News
- White House: Donald Trump Continues To Believe 3-5 Million Votes Cast Illegally In Election He Won
- ‘The Leftovers’ Premiere Set For Third & Final Season
- Warner Bros. Centralizes Entertainment Technology Operations Under Vicky Colf
- Richard Curtis To Receive WGA West’s Top Humanitarian Award
- Bachelor Comedy Starring Gabriel Iglesias In Works At ABC From Ryan Seacrest’s Co.
- ‘The Librarians’ Renewed For Season 4 By TNT