EXCLUSIVE: One of Lost‘s most popular stars, Terry O’Quinn, is back on the supernatural drama beat and back at ABC with a lead role in the network’s drama pilot 666 Park Avenue. Based on the Alloy book series by Gabriella Pierce, the project centers on a young couple who accept an offer to manage one of the most historic apartment buildings in New York City. Unwittingly, they begin to experience supernatural occurrences, which complicate and endanger the lives of everyone in the building. O’Quinn will play Gavin, the building’s owner. Alex Graves is directing the Warner Bros. TV/Alloy Entertainment pilot, written by David Wilcox. O’Quinn is coming off a major arc on CBS’ Hawaii Five-O this season. This marks the second ABC drama pilot Quinn has done since the end of the network’s hit series Lost. Last year, he starred in Marc Cherry’s Hallelujah.
'Lost' Alum Terry O'Quinn's Next TV Gig: Starring Role In ABC Supernatural Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete' Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres