EXCLUSIVE: One of Lost‘s most popular stars, Terry O’Quinn, is back on the supernatural drama beat and back at ABC with a lead role in the network’s drama pilot 666 Park Avenue. Based on the Alloy book series by Gabriella Pierce, the project centers on a young couple who accept an offer to manage one of the most historic apartment buildings in New York City. Unwittingly, they begin to experience supernatural occurrences, which complicate and endanger the lives of everyone in the building. O’Quinn will play Gavin, the building’s owner. Alex Graves is directing the Warner Bros. TV/Alloy Entertainment pilot, written by David Wilcox. O’Quinn is coming off a major arc on CBS’ Hawaii Five-O this season. This marks the second ABC drama pilot Quinn has done since the end of the network’s hit series Lost. Last year, he starred in Marc Cherry’s Hallelujah.
'Lost' Alum Terry O'Quinn's Next TV Gig: Starring Role In ABC Supernatural Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Nears Season 2 Renewal At Netflix
- ‘The Simpsons’ Looks At Donald Trump’s First 100 Days In Office
- Dish Network & Hearst TV End Blackout With New Deal
- ‘Singularity’: Amanda Lund To Star In FX Comedy Pilot
- ESPN Layoffs: Jayson Stark & Trent Dilfer Among Several Big Names Let Go By Sports Giant – Update
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Global Exhibition Set To Kick Off In June