On the heels of a very strong start for its current second season, Syfy’s reality hit Face Off has been given a 10-episode third-season pickup. Production on the second season of the special effects competition series featuring rising SFX make-up artists will begin in the spring for a summer premiere. The Jan. 11 Season 2 opener of Face Off posted a record-breaking 2.5 million total viewers & 1.52 million Adults 18-49 in Live +7. Last week’s episode delivered a series high of 1.175 million Adults 18-49 in Live+same day. Season 2 is currently tracking 51% higher than Season 1 in 18-49 and 56% in total viewers. Dwight D. Smith and Michael Agbabian of Mission Control will return as executive producers, with casting already underway.
Syfy's 'Face Off' Renewed For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $177M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest TV News
- ‘Legion’ Sets Debut Date For FX Marvel Series, Drops New Trailer
- WGA TV Nominations: ‘The Americans’, ‘Stranger Things’, ‘Westworld’, ‘This Is Us…
- Netflix Exec Says Big Companies Weighed By Conflicts, But Sees More Consolidation
- Viacom EVP Content Distribution Denise Denson Exits; Tom Gorke Promoted
- Donald Trump Blames Media For His Twitter Tirades
- ‘Scandal’: Zoe Perry Joins Season 6 As Recurring