On the heels of a very strong start for its current second season, Syfy’s reality hit Face Off has been given a 10-episode third-season pickup. Production on the second season of the special effects competition series featuring rising SFX make-up artists will begin in the spring for a summer premiere. The Jan. 11 Season 2 opener of Face Off posted a record-breaking 2.5 million total viewers & 1.52 million Adults 18-49 in Live +7. Last week’s episode delivered a series high of 1.175 million Adults 18-49 in Live+same day. Season 2 is currently tracking 51% higher than Season 1 in 18-49 and 56% in total viewers. Dwight D. Smith and Michael Agbabian of Mission Control will return as executive producers, with casting already underway.
Syfy's 'Face Off' Renewed For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- Eliza Dushku Joins CBS’ ‘Bull’ As Savvy Lawyer This Season & Maybe Next
- ‘Ink Master’ Renewed For Season 10 At Spike
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’, ‘Genius’ & ‘Vietnam War’ Among Tribeca TV Fest Slate
- ‘The Knick’ Canceled After 2 Seasons As Cinemax Focuses On Action Dramas
- ‘Westworld’: Talulah Riley Promoted To Series Regular For Season 2 On HBO
- ‘Happy!’ Bobby Moynihan To Voice Title Character In Syfy Pilot