On the heels of a very strong start for its current second season, Syfy’s reality hit Face Off has been given a 10-episode third-season pickup. Production on the second season of the special effects competition series featuring rising SFX make-up artists will begin in the spring for a summer premiere. The Jan. 11 Season 2 opener of Face Off posted a record-breaking 2.5 million total viewers & 1.52 million Adults 18-49 in Live +7. Last week’s episode delivered a series high of 1.175 million Adults 18-49 in Live+same day. Season 2 is currently tracking 51% higher than Season 1 in 18-49 and 56% in total viewers. Dwight D. Smith and Michael Agbabian of Mission Control will return as executive producers, with casting already underway.
Syfy's 'Face Off' Renewed For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…