On the heels of a very strong start for its current second season, Syfy’s reality hit Face Off has been given a 10-episode third-season pickup. Production on the second season of the special effects competition series featuring rising SFX make-up artists will begin in the spring for a summer premiere. The Jan. 11 Season 2 opener of Face Off posted a record-breaking 2.5 million total viewers & 1.52 million Adults 18-49 in Live +7. Last week’s episode delivered a series high of 1.175 million Adults 18-49 in Live+same day. Season 2 is currently tracking 51% higher than Season 1 in 18-49 and 56% in total viewers. Dwight D. Smith and Michael Agbabian of Mission Control will return as executive producers, with casting already underway.
Syfy's 'Face Off' Renewed For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why 'Roman J. Israel, Esq' Never Left The '60s Behind - The Contenders Video
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022: Report
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young Sheldon…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement