On the heels of a very strong start for its current second season, Syfy’s reality hit Face Off has been given a 10-episode third-season pickup. Production on the second season of the special effects competition series featuring rising SFX make-up artists will begin in the spring for a summer premiere. The Jan. 11 Season 2 opener of Face Off posted a record-breaking 2.5 million total viewers & 1.52 million Adults 18-49 in Live +7. Last week’s episode delivered a series high of 1.175 million Adults 18-49 in Live+same day. Season 2 is currently tracking 51% higher than Season 1 in 18-49 and 56% in total viewers. Dwight D. Smith and Michael Agbabian of Mission Control will return as executive producers, with casting already underway.
Syfy's 'Face Off' Renewed For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MacTaggart Lecture: UK’s Jon Snow Calls Out Facebook For Enabling “Fakery”, Jeopardizing Democracy…
- Timothy Hutton To Star In 'The Haunting Of Hill House' Netflix TV Series Adaptation
- ‘Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry’ Renewed For Season 3 By E!
- Romantic Comedy From Nahnatchka Khan & Billy Finnegan Set At Fox As Put Pilot
- Prince Concert Film ‘Sign O’ The Times’ Headed To Showtime
- ‘Full Frontal’s Samantha Bee And Jo Miller On Trump, Twitter Abuse & Being Too Old To Be Afraid — Emmys