Four episodes into Being Human‘s second season, Syfy has renewed the drama series for a third with a 13-episode order. To date, Season 2 is running 27% higher in adults 18-49 and 5% in total viewers vs. last season. With women comprising 52% of its audience, Being Human is Syfy’s most female-skewing scripted series ever. “(Showrunners) Jeremy Carver and Anna Fricke have taken this series to new heights this year and we’re excited to see where the third season will go,” said Syfy’s president of original content Mark Stern. Based on the British series created by Toby Whithouse, Being Human stars Sam Witwer, Meaghan Rath and Sam Huntington as vampire Aidan, ghost Sally and werewolf Josh who share the creature comforts of home in a Boston brownstone. Executive Producers are Michael Prupas, Jeremy Carver and Anna Fricke, Adam Kane, and Rob Pursey and Whithouse.
Syfy's 'Being Human' Renewed For Season 3
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'