Four episodes into Being Human‘s second season, Syfy has renewed the drama series for a third with a 13-episode order. To date, Season 2 is running 27% higher in adults 18-49 and 5% in total viewers vs. last season. With women comprising 52% of its audience, Being Human is Syfy’s most female-skewing scripted series ever. “(Showrunners) Jeremy Carver and Anna Fricke have taken this series to new heights this year and we’re excited to see where the third season will go,” said Syfy’s president of original content Mark Stern. Based on the British series created by Toby Whithouse, Being Human stars Sam Witwer, Meaghan Rath and Sam Huntington as vampire Aidan, ghost Sally and werewolf Josh who share the creature comforts of home in a Boston brownstone. Executive Producers are Michael Prupas, Jeremy Carver and Anna Fricke, Adam Kane, and Rob Pursey and Whithouse.
Syfy's 'Being Human' Renewed For Season 3
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'