Four episodes into Being Human‘s second season, Syfy has renewed the drama series for a third with a 13-episode order. To date, Season 2 is running 27% higher in adults 18-49 and 5% in total viewers vs. last season. With women comprising 52% of its audience, Being Human is Syfy’s most female-skewing scripted series ever. “(Showrunners) Jeremy Carver and Anna Fricke have taken this series to new heights this year and we’re excited to see where the third season will go,” said Syfy’s president of original content Mark Stern. Based on the British series created by Toby Whithouse, Being Human stars Sam Witwer, Meaghan Rath and Sam Huntington as vampire Aidan, ghost Sally and werewolf Josh who share the creature comforts of home in a Boston brownstone. Executive Producers are Michael Prupas, Jeremy Carver and Anna Fricke, Adam Kane, and Rob Pursey and Whithouse.
Syfy's 'Being Human' Renewed For Season 3
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'