Writer Brett Conrad (Sons Of Anarchy, Covert Affairs) has sold the spec sci-fi action drama The Dover Agenda to Syfy, with Barry Josephson (Bones) on board to executive produce and FremantleMedia to produce. The Dover Agenda — currently being adapted to a 90-minute pilot, the format used by Syfy — is a thriller about a young man who is recruited by a future version of himself to work for a secret branch of Military Intelligence specializing in parapsychology and future tech. The nature of fate comes into play as the man slowly begins to realize he did not turn out the way he thought he would. Conrad is repped by UTA and Magnet Management.
Syfy Buys Action Sci-Fi Drama Spec
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate
- The Lucas Brothers To Topline & Co-Write Autobiographical Comedy For Fox
- Daniel Wu To Star In AMC Martial Arts Drama Series 'Badlands'
- Hacker Drama 'Mr. Robot' Picked Up To Series By USA