Writer Brett Conrad (Sons Of Anarchy, Covert Affairs) has sold the spec sci-fi action drama The Dover Agenda to Syfy, with Barry Josephson (Bones) on board to executive produce and FremantleMedia to produce. The Dover Agenda — currently being adapted to a 90-minute pilot, the format used by Syfy — is a thriller about a young man who is recruited by a future version of himself to work for a secret branch of Military Intelligence specializing in parapsychology and future tech. The nature of fate comes into play as the man slowly begins to realize he did not turn out the way he thought he would. Conrad is repped by UTA and Magnet Management.
Syfy Buys Action Sci-Fi Drama Spec
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Comedy Central SVP Original Programming Gary Mann To Depart
- Keith Cox Officially Named President, Development & Production, For Paramount Network & TV Land
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ Renewed For Season 52 By NBC
- Helen Mirren To Narrate ‘Cries From Syria’ For HBO Bow
- Georgia King To Topline ‘Raised By Wolves’ ABC Comedy Pilot From Diablo Cody & Berlanti Prods.
- Sean Spicer: Donald Trump Has “Healthy Respect For Press” And “Deep Respect For 1st Amendment”