Writer Brett Conrad (Sons Of Anarchy, Covert Affairs) has sold the spec sci-fi action drama The Dover Agenda to Syfy, with Barry Josephson (Bones) on board to executive produce and FremantleMedia to produce. The Dover Agenda — currently being adapted to a 90-minute pilot, the format used by Syfy — is a thriller about a young man who is recruited by a future version of himself to work for a secret branch of Military Intelligence specializing in parapsychology and future tech. The nature of fate comes into play as the man slowly begins to realize he did not turn out the way he thought he would. Conrad is repped by UTA and Magnet Management.
Syfy Buys Action Sci-Fi Drama Spec
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'
- FX Renews Comedies 'Married' & 'You're The Worst', Moves 'Worst' To FXX
- NBC Nabs 'Raven Rock' Drama From Robert Zemeckis, Bob Cooper, eOne & Paramount TV
- Frances Berwick To Lead NBCU Lifestyle Networks, Adding Oversight Of E! & Esquire; Adam Stotsky Named E! GM
- 'Big' Series In Works At Fox With 'Enlisted's Kevin Biegel & Mike Royce