Summit said today it is moving back the wide release of its zombie pic Warm Bodies from August 10, 2012 to February 1, 2013. The movie stars Nicolas Hoult and Teresa Palmer in a story about an unusual zombie who rescues a girl from some of his cohorts and the pair fall in love. Jonathan Levine wrote the script and directed. The move gets it out of the way of tentpoles The Bourne Legacy and Total Recall, which are set to premiere the week before Warm Bodies‘ original date. The February 1 date had been unclaimed.
Summit Pushes 'Warm Bodies' Release Date
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Running Out Of Gas With $15.6M Opening Day; CinemaScore Dips To B+ - Update
'Quantico': Priyanka Chopra Among 4 Cast Members Returning For Season 3, Michael Seitzman Set As New Showrunner
Latest Film News
- Jay Roth Fete: The Reason You Can’t Get A Hollywood Mogul On The Phone Tonight
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Donald Trump: “When Was The Last Time An Actor Assassinated A President?”
- Peter Bart: Are Fabulous Female Directors Limited By Tired Dude Genres?
- L.A. Film Fest Award Winners: ‘Becks’, ‘The Keeping Hours’ Among Honorees – Complete List
- ‘Superior Donuts’ Star Jermaine Fowler Cast In ‘Sorry To Bother You’
- OAZ Makes Daniel Abrams A Partner