Summit said today it is moving back the wide release of its zombie pic Warm Bodies from August 10, 2012 to February 1, 2013. The movie stars Nicolas Hoult and Teresa Palmer in a story about an unusual zombie who rescues a girl from some of his cohorts and the pair fall in love. Jonathan Levine wrote the script and directed. The move gets it out of the way of tentpoles The Bourne Legacy and Total Recall, which are set to premiere the week before Warm Bodies‘ original date. The February 1 date had been unclaimed.
Summit Pushes 'Warm Bodies' Release Date
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Gets More Love Thursday Night Than Emma Watson-Tom Hanks Thriller 'The Circle' - Box Office
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
Latest Film News
- How ‘Real Rocky’ Chuck Wepner Survived Ring Beatings And 14 Year Biopic Ordeal
- ‘A Star Is Born’ Adds Rafi Gavron & Michael Harney
- Mister Smith Boards Dionne Warwick Doc ‘Don’t Make Me Over’ — Cannes
- Director Jim Sheridan’s Next: ‘H-Block’ Coming Together With Cillian Murphy, Jamie Dornan, Pierce Brosnan
- Rami Malek On The Run In 'Buster's Mal Heart'; Noomi Rapace Kidnapped In 'Rupture' – Specialty B.O. Preview
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Set To Honor ‘Fast & Furious’ Franchise