Summit said today it is moving back the wide release of its zombie pic Warm Bodies from August 10, 2012 to February 1, 2013. The movie stars Nicolas Hoult and Teresa Palmer in a story about an unusual zombie who rescues a girl from some of his cohorts and the pair fall in love. Jonathan Levine wrote the script and directed. The move gets it out of the way of tentpoles The Bourne Legacy and Total Recall, which are set to premiere the week before Warm Bodies‘ original date. The February 1 date had been unclaimed.
Summit Pushes 'Warm Bodies' Release Date
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest Film News
- ‘Arrow’s Colton Haynes Cast In ‘Rock That Body’
- Belgium Selects ‘The Ardennes’ For Foreign Language Oscar Race; Korea Taps Spy Film ‘Age Of Shadows’
- Kaitlyn Dever & Hannah Murray Joins Kathryn Bigelow’s Detroit Riots Pic; Indie ‘Walden’ Adds Demián Bichir…
- Kathryn Bigelow Adds Cast To Mark Boal-Scripted Detroit Movie
- Chris Parnell Enrolls In New Line’s ‘Life Of The Party’; Nicky Whelan Joins ‘Tragedy Girls’
- ‘Finding Steve McQueen’ Helmed By Mark Steven Johnson With Forest Whitaker, Travis Fimmel, Kate Bosworth, Others