Summit said today it is moving back the wide release of its zombie pic Warm Bodies from August 10, 2012 to February 1, 2013. The movie stars Nicolas Hoult and Teresa Palmer in a story about an unusual zombie who rescues a girl from some of his cohorts and the pair fall in love. Jonathan Levine wrote the script and directed. The move gets it out of the way of tentpoles The Bourne Legacy and Total Recall, which are set to premiere the week before Warm Bodies‘ original date. The February 1 date had been unclaimed.
Summit Pushes 'Warm Bodies' Release Date
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Latest Film News
- “New” Michael Crichton Novel ‘Dragon Teeth’ Coming Out Next Year
- ‘Bad Moms’ Review: Perfect Movie For Moms To Ditch The Kids And Have Some Raunchy Fun
- Alcon Acquires Feature Film Pitch ‘Besties’ From ‘Lucifer’ Co-EP
- Thriller ‘Here and Gone’ Lands At Random House Studio In First Project With China’s Meridian; James Schamus To…
- ‘Masterminds’ Trailer: What Could Be Simpler Than A Multimillion-Dollar Heist?
- Vin Diesel Nearing 100M On Facebook But Females Are Top 2016 Social Media Stars