Striker Entertainment will support Legendary to build a worldwide licensing program for Pacific Rim, the sic-fi adventure directed by Guillermo del Toro. Under the agreement, Striker will potentially handle merchandising for related toys, board and card games, collectibles, publishing categories, apparel and accessories, and consumer electronics. Striker represents other properties including The Twilight Saga, The Hunger Games, Saw, The Walking Dead, Ender’s Game and Angry Birds. Pacific Rim stars Ron Perlman, Charlie Hunnam, Charlie Day and Rinko Kikuchi in a feature about giant robots piloted by humans who are sent to fight off invading aliens. The film is slated for worldwide distribution in 2013 by Legendary’s partner Warner Bros.
Striker To License 'Pacific Rim' For Legendary/Warner Bros.
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
James Corden On The Fruits Of 'Carpool Karaoke', The Internet And Those Emmy Nominations - AwardsLine
Latest Film News
- Nate Parker: Earlier Comments Made “From A Standpoint Of Ignorance”
- First Look At ‘Downton’s Dan Stevens As Golden-Locked ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Prince
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ $22M+ Opening Is An August Record For Screen Gems – Saturday Update
- ‘Hands Of Stone’ Review: Roberto Duran Boxing Biopic Takes Too Many Swings
- Ty Burrell Latest To Join ‘Rock That Body’
- Edward Snowden To Appear Via Satellite In U.S. Theaters Ahead Of ‘Snowden’ Opening