Striker Entertainment will support Legendary to build a worldwide licensing program for Pacific Rim, the sic-fi adventure directed by Guillermo del Toro. Under the agreement, Striker will potentially handle merchandising for related toys, board and card games, collectibles, publishing categories, apparel and accessories, and consumer electronics. Striker represents other properties including The Twilight Saga, The Hunger Games, Saw, The Walking Dead, Ender’s Game and Angry Birds. Pacific Rim stars Ron Perlman, Charlie Hunnam, Charlie Day and Rinko Kikuchi in a feature about giant robots piloted by humans who are sent to fight off invading aliens. The film is slated for worldwide distribution in 2013 by Legendary’s partner Warner Bros.
Striker To License 'Pacific Rim' For Legendary/Warner Bros.
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Brooks
- 'The Skeleton Twins' Holds Key To Stellar Specialty Film Box Office Bow
- Specialty Box Office Preview: James Gandolfini's 'The Drop', 'The Disappearance Of Eleanor Rigby: Them', More
- 'Snowpiercer' VOD More Than Doubles U.S. Gross To Nearly $11 Million
- 'Last Days In Vietnam' Has Robust Specialty Box Office Debut
- Specialty Box Office Preview: 'The Congress', 'Kelly & Cal', 'Frontera', 'Memphis', More
- 'Cantinflas' Sails Decently In Specialty Box Office Bow