Canterbury’s Law creator Dave Erickson has joined Starz’s upcoming drama series Marco Polo as executive producer. He will co-showrun the series with creator/executive producer John Fusco, who comes from a feature background. Marco Polo, described as a fantastical martial arts epic about the thirteenth century explorer, chronicling the famous adventurer’s early years in the court of Kublai Khan, hails from Ben Silverman’s IAC-owned Electus and The Weinstein Co. Erickson most recently served as co-executive producer on FX’s Sons Of Anarchy.
Starz's 'Marco Polo' Hires Co-Showrunner
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- PBS Cuts Al Franken From David Letterman’s Mark Twain Prize Broadcast
- Earle Hyman Dies: Veteran Broadway Actor, Cosby TV Dad Was 91
- Jeffrey Tambor Exits ‘Transparent’ After Sexual Harassment Allegations
- ‘Bored To Death’ Movie: Creator Jonathan Ames Has Two Drafts Written
- Sean Hannity Tweet-Shouts At Brian Stelter, Who’s Blocked By Bartiromo
- HBO ‘Night Of Too Many Stars’ Sees Host Jon Stewart Spar With Stephen Colbert