Canterbury’s Law creator Dave Erickson has joined Starz’s upcoming drama series Marco Polo as executive producer. He will co-showrun the series with creator/executive producer John Fusco, who comes from a feature background. Marco Polo, described as a fantastical martial arts epic about the thirteenth century explorer, chronicling the famous adventurer’s early years in the court of Kublai Khan, hails from Ben Silverman’s IAC-owned Electus and The Weinstein Co. Erickson most recently served as co-executive producer on FX’s Sons Of Anarchy.
Starz's 'Marco Polo' Hires Co-Showrunner
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox