Canterbury’s Law creator Dave Erickson has joined Starz’s upcoming drama series Marco Polo as executive producer. He will co-showrun the series with creator/executive producer John Fusco, who comes from a feature background. Marco Polo, described as a fantastical martial arts epic about the thirteenth century explorer, chronicling the famous adventurer’s early years in the court of Kublai Khan, hails from Ben Silverman’s IAC-owned Electus and The Weinstein Co. Erickson most recently served as co-executive producer on FX’s Sons Of Anarchy.
Starz's 'Marco Polo' Hires Co-Showrunner
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'