EXCLUSIVE: Stark Sands will play Troy Nelson, a young soldier on leave, in the Coen brothers’ new film Inside Llewyn Davis. Sands joins Oscar Isaac, Justin Timberlake, Carey Mulligan and John Goodman in the film, set in the burgeoning folk scene in 1961’s Greenwich Village. His character is a forlorn but talented musician. Most recently, Sands appeared in the Broadway adaptation of Green Day’s American Idiot. Film credits include the independent comedy Die, Mommie, Die, Clint Eastwood’s Flags Of Our Fathers, Marcos Siega’s Pretty Persuasion and the romantic comedy Shall We Dance. Sands will appear in the new CBS series NYC 22, produced by Robert De Niro, this spring. He is represented by ICM and Management 360.
Stark Sands Cast In Coen Brothers' 'Inside Llewyn Davis'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jennifer Lawrence Becomes A 'Red Sparrow': 20th Century Fox Unveils Intense Spy Trailer At CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- Sundance Winner ‘Last Men In Aleppo’ Lands At Grasshopper Film For May Release
- LisaGay Hamilton Books ‘Beautiful Boy’ & ‘The Last Full Measure’; ‘Most Likely To Murder’ Adds…
- “Doug Liman Is Crazy” Said ‘The Wall’s John Cena — CinemaCon
- “We Believe In The Theatrical Window Fully For Our Releases” Says Amazon Studios Execs – CinemaCon
- AMPTP Invites WGA Back To Negotiations
- Warner Bros. Haunted By Another ‘Conjuring’ Suit From ‘Demonologist’ Author