EXCLUSIVE: Stark Sands will play Troy Nelson, a young soldier on leave, in the Coen brothers’ new film Inside Llewyn Davis. Sands joins Oscar Isaac, Justin Timberlake, Carey Mulligan and John Goodman in the film, set in the burgeoning folk scene in 1961’s Greenwich Village. His character is a forlorn but talented musician. Most recently, Sands appeared in the Broadway adaptation of Green Day’s American Idiot. Film credits include the independent comedy Die, Mommie, Die, Clint Eastwood’s Flags Of Our Fathers, Marcos Siega’s Pretty Persuasion and the romantic comedy Shall We Dance. Sands will appear in the new CBS series NYC 22, produced by Robert De Niro, this spring. He is represented by ICM and Management 360.
Stark Sands Cast In Coen Brothers' 'Inside Llewyn Davis'
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix 'Triple Frontier' Eyes August Start; Mark Wahlberg, Charlie Hunnam, Garrett Hedlund, Pedro Pascal In Talks
Trevor Noah Discusses Donald Trump Transgender Troop Firing With Two Army Veterans On 'The Daily Show'
Latest Film News
- It’s Official: Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ Will Close New York Film Festival
- ‘The Tiger Hunter’ Trailer & Release Date: Lena Khan Comedy From Shout! Factory – Update
- ‘Suburbicon’ Trailer: Matt Damon & The Mob In George Clooney’s Venice-Bound Noir
- NBCU’s Steve Burke Is “Skeptical” About OTT, Crows About Upfront Sales
- Venice Film Festival Sets Lido Launch For Aronofsky, Clooney, Del Toro, Payne & More As Awards Buzz Begins…
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Helps Comcast Top Q2 Earnings Expectations, Video Subs Lag