This is rough handheld video of a TV monitor showing footage from Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 being shown exclusively inside select Target stores this weekend to promote Part 1‘s DVD and Blu-ray sales. There’s no high res of this footage and it won’t be distributed officially. The trailer for the fifth and final Twilight movie will debut exclusively on The Hunger Games in March — the first major synergy between Lionsgate and its new subsidiary Summit:
Sneak Peek At Twilight 'Breaking Dawn Pt 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest Film News
- ‘Black Panther’ Poised For $460M+ In Profit; ‘I Can Only Imagine’ Surprises – Box Office Update
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings