This is rough handheld video of a TV monitor showing footage from Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 being shown exclusively inside select Target stores this weekend to promote Part 1‘s DVD and Blu-ray sales. There’s no high res of this footage and it won’t be distributed officially. The trailer for the fifth and final Twilight movie will debut exclusively on The Hunger Games in March — the first major synergy between Lionsgate and its new subsidiary Summit:
Sneak Peek At Twilight 'Breaking Dawn Pt 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Running Out Of Gas With $15.6M Opening Day; CinemaScore Dips To B+ - Update
Latest Film News
- 'Trumped: The Musical'? Ron Howard Hopes Somebody Does It – Cannes Lions
- Ron Howard Talks Han Solo Movie & ‘Star Wars’ Universe – Cannes Lions
- Jay Roth Fete: The Reason You Can’t Get A Hollywood Mogul On The Phone Tonight
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Donald Trump: “When Was The Last Time An Actor Assassinated A President?”
- Peter Bart: Are Fabulous Female Directors Limited By Tired Dude Genres?
- L.A. Film Fest Award Winners: ‘Becks’, ‘The Keeping Hours’ Among Honorees – Complete List