This is rough handheld video of a TV monitor showing footage from Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 being shown exclusively inside select Target stores this weekend to promote Part 1‘s DVD and Blu-ray sales. There’s no high res of this footage and it won’t be distributed officially. The trailer for the fifth and final Twilight movie will debut exclusively on The Hunger Games in March — the first major synergy between Lionsgate and its new subsidiary Summit:
Sneak Peek At Twilight 'Breaking Dawn Pt 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
'Isle Of Dogs': Kunichi Nomura On The Asian Authenticity Of Wes Anderson's Stop-Motion Canine Adventure
Latest Film News
- ‘Billions’ Actor David Costabile To Play Doc McGhee In ‘The Dirt’
- Arnon Milchan & Regency Countersued For Fraud Over Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’
- ‘Scandal’s Darby Stanchfield & Daisy Prescott Cast In ‘Justine’
- Tiffany Haddish Will Give Voice To ‘Lego Movie’ Sequel Character
- ‘Hunter Killer,’ Starring Gerard Butler & Gary Oldman, Pegged For October Release
- Female Directors Scorecard: Sony’s ‘Barbie,’ ‘Charlie’s Angels’ And More