While not quite as revelatory as, say, Peter Jackson’s 10-minute+ digital missives from Hobbiton, Sam Mendes here presents a 90-second videoblog from the set of Skyfall. The new 007 director waxes on his own Bond nostalgia and there are even a few glimpses of filming (Daniel Craig stalking in a glass building, a baggage claim carousel, the streets of London…). Interestingly, the British veteran Mendes notes this is the first picture he’s ever shot in England. Video below:
'Skyfall': Sam Mendes' 1st Videoblog From Set Of 23rd James Bond Film
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Saturday: 'Guardians' No. 1 All-Star Lord; 'As Above/So Below' Best Of Newbies; 'Cantinflas' Still Strong
More From Tartaglione
- FT Vet Rona Fairhead Expected To Be First Woman To Chair BBC Trust
- Hot TV Trailer: 'Downton Abbey' Season 5; UK Premiere Set For September 21
- Venice: Al Pacino Waxes On Depression, The Actors Studio & The “Amazing” 'Guardians Of The Galaxy'
- Update: Global Showbiz Briefs: DWA/Studio Mir Relationship Clarified; Veteran Aussie Actor Bill Kerr Dies; More
- Venice: Bogdanovich Unveils Screwball Comedy 'She's Funny That Way', Riffs On 'Lost Hollywood'