While not quite as revelatory as, say, Peter Jackson’s 10-minute+ digital missives from Hobbiton, Sam Mendes here presents a 90-second videoblog from the set of Skyfall. The new 007 director waxes on his own Bond nostalgia and there are even a few glimpses of filming (Daniel Craig stalking in a glass building, a baggage claim carousel, the streets of London…). Interestingly, the British veteran Mendes notes this is the first picture he’s ever shot in England. Video below:
'Skyfall': Sam Mendes' 1st Videoblog From Set Of 23rd James Bond Film
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest Film News
- Israeli Drama ‘Foxtrot’ Acquired By Sony Pictures Classics As Pic Wins 8 Ophir Awards
- Killer Of Fox Executive Gavin Smith Gets Max Sentence
- ADG Awards: Art Directors To Induct Ken Adam & Tyrus Wong Into Hall Of Fame
- Bron Studios Secures Revolving $50M Credit Line From Comerica Bank
- Will Paramount Replace Chinese Slate Partner With U.S. $$$? Dallas-Based Investors Circling
- ‘Fall In Love’: Will This Virtual Reality Program Make You Fall In Love?