Entertainment group Shout! Factory has secured rights to 3D thriller Sector 7 and action/adventure Quick for all packaged media, home entertainment and digital distribution in the U.S. and Canada. The deal is part of a multi-year agreement with Korean film and distribution company CJ E&M in which Shout! will be the exclusive North American home entertainment distributor for the two titles. Sector 7 revolves around the crew of an oil prospecting ship that are terrorized by an underwater creature directed by Kim Ji-Hoon. Quick centers on a motorcycle gang member who makes a living as a bike messenger. One day while giving a ride to a female passenger she puts on a helmet that he doesn’t realize is booby-trapped. He must make a series of deliveries within a fixed amount of time or the helmet will blow up. Founded by Richard Foos, Bob Emmer and Garson Foos, Shout! Factory is a diversified entertainment company based in Santa Monica, CA.
Shout! Factory Takes Rights To Korean 3D Thriller 'Sector 7' And 'Quick'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'Black Panther' Still Boss At The B.O. Running Toward $600M+; 'Tomb Raider' At $22M-$24M - Midday Update
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Netflix Boards Coming-Of-Age Slasher Movie With 'Stranger Things' Outfit 21 Laps And James Wan's Atomic Monster
Latest Film News
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Could Earn Up To $423 Million In Compensation, Advisory Firm Says