Entertainment group Shout! Factory has secured rights to 3D thriller Sector 7 and action/adventure Quick for all packaged media, home entertainment and digital distribution in the U.S. and Canada. The deal is part of a multi-year agreement with Korean film and distribution company CJ E&M in which Shout! will be the exclusive North American home entertainment distributor for the two titles. Sector 7 revolves around the crew of an oil prospecting ship that are terrorized by an underwater creature directed by Kim Ji-Hoon. Quick centers on a motorcycle gang member who makes a living as a bike messenger. One day while giving a ride to a female passenger she puts on a helmet that he doesn’t realize is booby-trapped. He must make a series of deliveries within a fixed amount of time or the helmet will blow up. Founded by Richard Foos, Bob Emmer and Garson Foos, Shout! Factory is a diversified entertainment company based in Santa Monica, CA.
Shout! Factory Takes Rights To Korean 3D Thriller 'Sector 7' And 'Quick'
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
Latest Film News
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Set To Honor ‘Fast & Furious’ Franchise
- Sony’s Pictures Division Reports Loss Of $719M; Company’s Overall Net Profit Takes 50% Hit
- ‘Firestarter’: Stephen King Classic Reignites With Universal, Blumhouse & Akiva Goldsman Directing
- Tribeca Film Festival Winners: ‘Keep The Change’, ‘Bobbi Jene’ Tops
- Broad Green Pictures Hires Four Execs In Marketing & Legal Departments
- ‘Little Prince’s Mark Osborne & Scribe Adam Kline Link With Fox Animation For Two New Projects