Sharon Stone is set to star in the thriller Attachment, directed by Tony Kaye (American History X) from a script by Chris Denham. L.A.- and Vancouver-based film distribution, financing and international sales company W2 Media will fully fund the project and handle worldwide sales. It will take the title to the European Film Market in Berlin next week. Stone will play a married woman who has a one-night stand with a college student who returns to stalk her and her family. Panther Films’ Brad Epstein will produce and Adam Krentzman will executive produce with W2. W2 is currently handling international sales for The Drummer with Aaron Eckhart and Vera Farmiga, horror title The Theatre Bizarre 2 and the English remake of the Finnish feature Princess. Stone is repped by Paradigm and Binder & Associates.
Sharon Stone To Star In Thriller 'Attachment'
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To "Do Anything" When "Begging" For Campaign Contributions
Latest Film News
- Justin Chon, Filmmaker Behind ‘Gook’ At Sundance, Will Direct Next Feature For Macro
- Cinedigm Acquires Rights To High School Comedy ‘Dear Dictator’
- Ari Sandel To Direct ‘Goosebumps’ Movie At Sony, But Which One?
- African American Film Critics All In With ‘Get Out’
- Disney And Fox Shares Edge Higher On Report Of Thursday Deal Announcement
- Film & TV Firms To Breathe Easier: European Parliament Votes Against ‘Country Of Origin’ Proposals