Shannon Woodward will play Candace, a punk/goth anarchist sporting a nose ring and a Ramones shirt. Deadline previously reported that Emma Roberts, John Cusack and Evan Peters were cast in Adult World, which began production this month in upstate New York via TreeHouse Pictures and Anonymous Content. In Adult World, Candace and her friend Amy (Roberts) bond over their mutual rebellion becoming roommates who decide to live the down-and-out life together. Directed by Scott Coffey (Elle Parker) with a script by Andrew Cochran, Adult World examines the “contemporary state of post-graduate life in America,” TreeHouse president Justin Nappi told Deadline earlier this month. “This is a smart satirical comedy that will resonate with a lot of people.” Woodward currently stars on Fox’s comedy Raising Hope and previously starred in FX’s The Riches. She is repped by Untitled and Gersh.
Shannon Woodward To Star Opposite Emma Roberts In 'Adult World'
What's Hot on Deadline
Sequel To Cult Sci-Fi Pic 'The Man From Earth' A Go With Vanessa Williams, Sterling Knight Among Cast
Latest Film News
- ‘Equals’ Director Drake Doremus On Film’s Love Story, Locations & Audience Response
- ‘Warcraft’ Builds $16.3M Overseas War Chest Through Friday – Intl B.O. Update
- ‘Maze Runner: The Death Cure’ Release Moved To 2018 As Dylan O’Brien Recovers
- Sequel To Cult Sci-Fi Pic ‘The Man From Earth’ A Go With Vanessa Williams, Sterling Knight Among Cast
- Rosa Salazar To Topline Robert Rodriguez’s ‘Battle Angel Alita’
- Indie Producers Say They're Getting Shortchanged By California's Tax Incentives Program