Shannon Woodward will play Candace, a punk/goth anarchist sporting a nose ring and a Ramones shirt. Deadline previously reported that Emma Roberts, John Cusack and Evan Peters were cast in Adult World, which began production this month in upstate New York via TreeHouse Pictures and Anonymous Content. In Adult World, Candace and her friend Amy (Roberts) bond over their mutual rebellion becoming roommates who decide to live the down-and-out life together. Directed by Scott Coffey (Elle Parker) with a script by Andrew Cochran, Adult World examines the “contemporary state of post-graduate life in America,” TreeHouse president Justin Nappi told Deadline earlier this month. “This is a smart satirical comedy that will resonate with a lot of people.” Woodward currently stars on Fox’s comedy Raising Hope and previously starred in FX’s The Riches. She is repped by Untitled and Gersh.
Shannon Woodward To Star Opposite Emma Roberts In 'Adult World'
What's Hot on Deadline
White House Reporter Dares To Stream Audio Of White House Press Briefing Live; Republic Still Standing
Latest Film News
- Eugenio Derbez’s ‘Overboard’ Remake Gets Release Date From Pantelion Films
- Johnny Depp’s Ex-Biz Managers Cite More Examples Of Actor’s Overspending In New Court Docs
- ‘UnReal’s Sarah Shapiro To Make Feature Directing Debut For JC Chandor And Amazon: About Females Who Fight Isis
- Iben Akerlie Cast In ‘Mortal’; Levi Meaden Joins ‘Breaking In’
- ‘Pacific Rim: Uprising’ Promo Video: What Is A Jaeger?
- Matt Loeb Re-Elected IATSE President