After running Radio Disney for the last 15 months, Sean Cocchia has been been brought back to the mothership company Disney Channels as SVP, Business Operations and General Manager. Radio Disney’s VP marketing Phil Guerini has been elevated to VP and General Manager, taking over for Cocchia. Cocchia, who had been SVP of business planning and development for Disney Channels Worldwide, was named SVP and GM of Radio Disney in October 2010 when he replaced Michael Riley, who had moved to run corporate sibling ABC Family. The move was orchestrated by then-Disney Channels Worldwide President Carolina Lightcap. She has since left the company, with her successor Gary Marsh, President and Chief Creative Officer of Disney Channels Worldwide, behind the new reorganization. Disney Channels Worldwide includes Disney Channel, Disney XD, Disney Junior and Radio Disney. Reporting to Cocchia are Disney Media Sales and Marketing, Business Planning and Strategy, Radio Disney and the business functions of both Disney Junior and Disney XD channels. He reports to Marsh.
Sean Cocchia Named SVP & GM Of Disney Channels; Radio Disney Gets New Topper
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest TV News
- White House: Those Calling Trump’s Tweet Harassment Have Minds “In Gutter”
- ‘The Punisher’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- ‘City On A Hill’: Jill Hennessy Among Four Regulars Cast In Ben Affleck & Matt Damon's Showtime Drama Pilot
- ‘The Good Fight’ Gets Season 2 Premiere Date On CBS All Access
- Netflix And DreamWorks Animation TV Reveal Six New Series Including ‘Trolls’, ‘She-Ra’
- Nick Stoller Inks Overall Deal With Sony Pictures Television