After running Radio Disney for the last 15 months, Sean Cocchia has been been brought back to the mothership company Disney Channels as SVP, Business Operations and General Manager. Radio Disney’s VP marketing Phil Guerini has been elevated to VP and General Manager, taking over for Cocchia. Cocchia, who had been SVP of business planning and development for Disney Channels Worldwide, was named SVP and GM of Radio Disney in October 2010 when he replaced Michael Riley, who had moved to run corporate sibling ABC Family. The move was orchestrated by then-Disney Channels Worldwide President Carolina Lightcap. She has since left the company, with her successor Gary Marsh, President and Chief Creative Officer of Disney Channels Worldwide, behind the new reorganization. Disney Channels Worldwide includes Disney Channel, Disney XD, Disney Junior and Radio Disney. Reporting to Cocchia are Disney Media Sales and Marketing, Business Planning and Strategy, Radio Disney and the business functions of both Disney Junior and Disney XD channels. He reports to Marsh.
Sean Cocchia Named SVP & GM Of Disney Channels; Radio Disney Gets New Topper
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Bart: Donald Trump's Nightmare, Stormy Daniels Has A Secret Side As Prolific Film Director With Skills
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
'I Can Only Imagine' Review: Faith-Based Music Biopic Of MercyMe's Smash Song Hits All The Right Notes
Latest TV News
- ‘Supernatural’ EPs & Cast On Potential Season 14 Pick Up & What To Expect In The Remaining Episodes
- Jimmy Kimmel Lacerates Donald Trump For Congratulating Vladimir Putin On Fixed Election Win
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Olivia De Havilland’s Lawyers Make Her Case In ‘Feud’ Appeals Hearing
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid
- Nick Weidenfeld Inks First-Look Animation Deal With Hulu