Scrubs alumna Sarah Chalke is set as the lead in the ABC comedy pilot How to Live With Your Parents for the Rest of Your Life, from Accidentally on Purpose creator Claudia Lonow. The multi-camera/hybrid comedy, produced by 20th Century Fox TV and studio-based Imagine Television, is in the mold of another 20th TV comedy, How I Met Your Mother – a multi-camera comedy that is shot without live audience and features more scenes than a regular sitcom. Based on Lonow’s own life, How to Live With Your Parents for the Rest of Your Life, which can certainly vie for the longest series title crown, is described as an outrageous comedy with lots of heart. It centers on Polly (Chalke), a recently divorced, single mom, who moves in with her eccentric parents, Elaine and Max, a couple who’s full of life but knows no boundaries. The casting stems from the development/talent holding deal Chalke signed with 20th TV in the summer. It keeps Chalke, repped by UTA and John Carrabino, on ABC where she is recurring on the upcoming season of Cougar Town. She recently co-starred on the short-lived CBS comedy series Mad Love.
Sarah Chalke To Star In ABC's 'How To Live With Your Parents' Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate
- The Lucas Brothers To Topline & Co-Write Autobiographical Comedy For Fox
- Daniel Wu To Star In AMC Martial Arts Drama Series 'Badlands'
- Hacker Drama 'Mr. Robot' Picked Up To Series By USA
- 'People Magazine Awards' Sluggish In Debut, 'Big Bang' Tops Slow Thursday