Scrubs alumna Sarah Chalke is set as the lead in the ABC comedy pilot How to Live With Your Parents for the Rest of Your Life, from Accidentally on Purpose creator Claudia Lonow. The multi-camera/hybrid comedy, produced by 20th Century Fox TV and studio-based Imagine Television, is in the mold of another 20th TV comedy, How I Met Your Mother – a multi-camera comedy that is shot without live audience and features more scenes than a regular sitcom. Based on Lonow’s own life, How to Live With Your Parents for the Rest of Your Life, which can certainly vie for the longest series title crown, is described as an outrageous comedy with lots of heart. It centers on Polly (Chalke), a recently divorced, single mom, who moves in with her eccentric parents, Elaine and Max, a couple who’s full of life but knows no boundaries. The casting stems from the development/talent holding deal Chalke signed with 20th TV in the summer. It keeps Chalke, repped by UTA and John Carrabino, on ABC where she is recurring on the upcoming season of Cougar Town. She recently co-starred on the short-lived CBS comedy series Mad Love.
Sarah Chalke To Star In ABC's 'How To Live With Your Parents' Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…