Sanaa Lathan and Glee heartthrob Jonathan Groff have landed new regular roles on the second season of Starz’s drama series Boss. The Lionsgate TV-produced series stars recent Golden Globe winner Kelsey Grammer as ruthless Chicago mayor Tom Kane. Lathan is finalizing a deal to play Mona, Kane’s incorruptible new chief of staff, who becomes an obsession for him. Lathan, repped by ICM and John Carrabino, voices the female lead on Fox’s The Cleveland Show and was most recently seen in the feature Contagion. Groff will play Ian Todd, a smart and ambitious staffer in Kane’s office who steps into the void Ezra Stone (Martin Donovan) has left to offer astute council to Kane. WME-repped Groff is best known for his recurring role as villain-turned-good guy Jesse St. James on the Fox musical dramedy Glee.
Sanaa Lathan & Jonathan Groff Join Starz's 'Boss' As New Regulars For Second Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Cast Announced: Charo, Chris Kattan, Mr. T & Nancy Kerrigan Will Strut Their Stuff
Latest TV News
- President Oprah? Well, If Donald Trump Can Do It…
- Conan Put Through Extreme Vetting At Border In ‘Made In Mexico’ Special Cold Open
- ‘RuPaul's Drag Race’ Moves From Logo To VH1, More Viacom Show Shifts To Come?
- Fox Promotes Keith Feldman To President Of Worldwide Home Entertainment
- ‘Behind Enemy Lines’: Gabriel Chavarria & Melia Kreiling Join Fox Drama Pilot
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Trailer: The Truth Will Come Out In Netflix’s YA Mystery