EXCLUSIVE: Without A Trace alumna Roselyn Sanchez has landed one of the leads in the ABC pilot Devious Maids, from Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry. Also cast in the pilot is newcomer Angelique Cabral. Based on the Mexican format, the soap follows four maids with ambition and dreams of their own while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. Sanchez, repped by APA and Alchemy Entertainment, will play one of them, Carmen, an aspiring singer who carries herself like the rich and famous woman she will one day be. She works for a self-absorbed Cuban-American pop star (Cabral), who is constantly on tour. Sanchez, who will next co-stars in Relativity Media’s Act Of Valor, opening tomorrow, joins previously cast Devious Maids leads Ana Ortiz and Dania Ramirez. Cabral is with Pakula/King & Associates and Karen Forman Management.
Roselyn Sanchez Lands Lead In Marc Cherry's ABC Pilot 'Devious Maids'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
'Game Of Thrones' Maestro George R.R. Martin Gets In Business With Warner Bros. Animation: Studio To Adapt Author's 'The Ice Dragon'
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Congratulates NFL For Doing “Right Thing” In New No-Kneeling Policy
- Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over ‘Arrested Development’ Interview Comments: “I Was Wrong Here”…
- ‘The Chew’ Hosts React To Cancellation Of Daytime Talk Show
- Jimmy Kimmel On Donald Trump’s Spygate: Who You Gonna Trust, FBI Or Pumpkin McPornHumper?
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump Openly Interfering In Criminal Investigation With “Spygate” Conspiracy Theory
- Stephen Colbert Takes Viewers Down Donald Trump’s FBI Conspiracy Theory Rabbit Hole