EXCLUSIVE: Without A Trace alumna Roselyn Sanchez has landed one of the leads in the ABC pilot Devious Maids, from Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry. Also cast in the pilot is newcomer Angelique Cabral. Based on the Mexican format, the soap follows four maids with ambition and dreams of their own while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. Sanchez, repped by APA and Alchemy Entertainment, will play one of them, Carmen, an aspiring singer who carries herself like the rich and famous woman she will one day be. She works for a self-absorbed Cuban-American pop star (Cabral), who is constantly on tour. Sanchez, who will next co-stars in Relativity Media’s Act Of Valor, opening tomorrow, joins previously cast Devious Maids leads Ana Ortiz and Dania Ramirez. Cabral is with Pakula/King & Associates and Karen Forman Management.
Roselyn Sanchez Lands Lead In Marc Cherry's ABC Pilot 'Devious Maids'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Hollywood Rallies In Support Of Leslie Jones Following Hack
- ‘Better Call Saul’s Bob Odenkirk Penning Comedic Memoir
- Ryan Lochte Dips Toe In ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Pool
- Jeanne Martin Dies: Model & Second Wife Of Dean Martin Was 89
- Fox Hit With ‘Empire’ Class Action Suit Over Filming At Juvenile Detention Center
- CW Developing Martial Law Drama ‘Rise’ From ‘Vampire Diaries’ Exec Producers