EXCLUSIVE: Without A Trace alumna Roselyn Sanchez has landed one of the leads in the ABC pilot Devious Maids, from Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry. Also cast in the pilot is newcomer Angelique Cabral. Based on the Mexican format, the soap follows four maids with ambition and dreams of their own while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. Sanchez, repped by APA and Alchemy Entertainment, will play one of them, Carmen, an aspiring singer who carries herself like the rich and famous woman she will one day be. She works for a self-absorbed Cuban-American pop star (Cabral), who is constantly on tour. Sanchez, who will next co-stars in Relativity Media’s Act Of Valor, opening tomorrow, joins previously cast Devious Maids leads Ana Ortiz and Dania Ramirez. Cabral is with Pakula/King & Associates and Karen Forman Management.
Roselyn Sanchez Lands Lead In Marc Cherry's ABC Pilot 'Devious Maids'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'