EXCLUSIVE: Without A Trace alumna Roselyn Sanchez has landed one of the leads in the ABC pilot Devious Maids, from Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry. Also cast in the pilot is newcomer Angelique Cabral. Based on the Mexican format, the soap follows four maids with ambition and dreams of their own while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. Sanchez, repped by APA and Alchemy Entertainment, will play one of them, Carmen, an aspiring singer who carries herself like the rich and famous woman she will one day be. She works for a self-absorbed Cuban-American pop star (Cabral), who is constantly on tour. Sanchez, who will next co-stars in Relativity Media’s Act Of Valor, opening tomorrow, joins previously cast Devious Maids leads Ana Ortiz and Dania Ramirez. Cabral is with Pakula/King & Associates and Karen Forman Management.
Roselyn Sanchez Lands Lead In Marc Cherry's ABC Pilot 'Devious Maids'
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
More From Andreeva
- Matthew Glave Cast In NBA Pilot, Gia Mantegna In ‘Cheerleader Death Squad’
- Kim Raver To Topline ABC Drama Pilot ‘The Advocate’
- Briga Heelan To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot ‘How We Live’
- Dave Annable & Melissa George Cast In NBC Pilot ‘Heart Matters’
- Daniel Stern To Star In ‘Strange Calls'; Colm Feore Joins ‘The Kingmakers’
- Patrick Warburton To Star In Suzanne Martin NBC Comedy Pilot