EXCLUSIVE: Without A Trace alumna Roselyn Sanchez has landed one of the leads in the ABC pilot Devious Maids, from Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry. Also cast in the pilot is newcomer Angelique Cabral. Based on the Mexican format, the soap follows four maids with ambition and dreams of their own while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. Sanchez, repped by APA and Alchemy Entertainment, will play one of them, Carmen, an aspiring singer who carries herself like the rich and famous woman she will one day be. She works for a self-absorbed Cuban-American pop star (Cabral), who is constantly on tour. Sanchez, who will next co-stars in Relativity Media’s Act Of Valor, opening tomorrow, joins previously cast Devious Maids leads Ana Ortiz and Dania Ramirez. Cabral is with Pakula/King & Associates and Karen Forman Management.
Roselyn Sanchez Lands Lead In Marc Cherry's ABC Pilot 'Devious Maids'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
'Love, Gilda' Director On Meeting Gene Wilder & Why Some Gilda Radner 'SNL' Peers Aren't In The Doc - Tribeca
Latest TV News
- Tracey Martin & Sybrina Fulton, Parents Of Trayvon Martin, Hope To Effect Change With ‘Rest in Power’…
- John Legend Took On Asian Tour Weeks Before ‘Jesus Christ Superstar Live In Concert’ — Tribeca Studio
- Harvey Weinstein Seeks Access To Old Emails And Papers To Defend Himself
- ‘Smallville’ Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
- ‘Descendants 3’: Sarah Jeffery, Thomas Doherty & Dylan Playfair To Reprise Roles In Threequel
- Noah Emmerich To Star In Netflix Limited Series ‘The Spy’ With Sacha Baron Cohen