EXCLUSIVE: Without A Trace alumna Roselyn Sanchez has landed one of the leads in the ABC pilot Devious Maids, from Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry. Also cast in the pilot is newcomer Angelique Cabral. Based on the Mexican format, the soap follows four maids with ambition and dreams of their own while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. Sanchez, repped by APA and Alchemy Entertainment, will play one of them, Carmen, an aspiring singer who carries herself like the rich and famous woman she will one day be. She works for a self-absorbed Cuban-American pop star (Cabral), who is constantly on tour. Sanchez, who will next co-stars in Relativity Media’s Act Of Valor, opening tomorrow, joins previously cast Devious Maids leads Ana Ortiz and Dania Ramirez. Cabral is with Pakula/King & Associates and Karen Forman Management.
Roselyn Sanchez Lands Lead In Marc Cherry's ABC Pilot 'Devious Maids'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘The End Of The World As We Know It’: Gage Golightly To Star In the CW Pilot
- ‘Playing Dead’: Tyler Ritter To Star In the CW Drama Pilot
- World Cup 2018: Fox To Air Record 38 Matches Live On Broadcast Network – Full TV Schedule
- ‘God Friended Me’: ‘Scandal’s Joe Morton To Co-Star In CBS Drama Pilot
- ‘So Close’: Sabrina Carpenter Cast In Greg Malins’ NBC Comedy Pilot
- Imagine Entertainment Takes Controlling Interest In Comedy Series Producer Jax Media