EXCLUSIVE: Without A Trace alumna Roselyn Sanchez has landed one of the leads in the ABC pilot Devious Maids, from Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry. Also cast in the pilot is newcomer Angelique Cabral. Based on the Mexican format, the soap follows four maids with ambition and dreams of their own while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. Sanchez, repped by APA and Alchemy Entertainment, will play one of them, Carmen, an aspiring singer who carries herself like the rich and famous woman she will one day be. She works for a self-absorbed Cuban-American pop star (Cabral), who is constantly on tour. Sanchez, who will next co-stars in Relativity Media’s Act Of Valor, opening tomorrow, joins previously cast Devious Maids leads Ana Ortiz and Dania Ramirez. Cabral is with Pakula/King & Associates and Karen Forman Management.
Roselyn Sanchez Lands Lead In Marc Cherry's ABC Pilot 'Devious Maids'
What's Hot on Deadline
NY Times Responds To Bill O'Reilly Spokesman's Claims That They "Maliciously Smeared" Ex-Fox News Host — Updated
Disney ABC TV President Ben Sherwood Talks Industry "Imbalance Of Power," Shonda Rimes' Exit, State Of TV
One America Appeal: Five Former Presidents Gather In Support Of Hurricane Relief, Donald Trump Praises Efforts
Latest TV News
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars’ Season 3 Reveals Cast Of Queens
- NY Times Responds To Bill O’Reilly Spokesman’s Claims That They “Maliciously Smeared” Ex-Fox News Host…
- Donald Trump Tells Maria Bartiromo: “I Was So Nice” During Condolence Call
- Fox Knew About Bill O’Reilly’s Big Sexual Harassment Settlement When They Renewed His Contract – Update
- Sophia Bush Explains ‘Chicago P.D.’ Exit: “Left Because I Wanted To”
- ‘Once Upon a Time’ & ‘Marvel’s Inhumans’ Slip To Demo Ratings Lows