EXCLUSIVE: Without A Trace alumna Roselyn Sanchez has landed one of the leads in the ABC pilot Devious Maids, from Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry. Also cast in the pilot is newcomer Angelique Cabral. Based on the Mexican format, the soap follows four maids with ambition and dreams of their own while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. Sanchez, repped by APA and Alchemy Entertainment, will play one of them, Carmen, an aspiring singer who carries herself like the rich and famous woman she will one day be. She works for a self-absorbed Cuban-American pop star (Cabral), who is constantly on tour. Sanchez, who will next co-stars in Relativity Media’s Act Of Valor, opening tomorrow, joins previously cast Devious Maids leads Ana Ortiz and Dania Ramirez. Cabral is with Pakula/King & Associates and Karen Forman Management.
Roselyn Sanchez Lands Lead In Marc Cherry's ABC Pilot 'Devious Maids'
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series