EXCLUSIVE: Without A Trace alumna Roselyn Sanchez has landed one of the leads in the ABC pilot Devious Maids, from Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry. Also cast in the pilot is newcomer Angelique Cabral. Based on the Mexican format, the soap follows four maids with ambition and dreams of their own while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. Sanchez, repped by APA and Alchemy Entertainment, will play one of them, Carmen, an aspiring singer who carries herself like the rich and famous woman she will one day be. She works for a self-absorbed Cuban-American pop star (Cabral), who is constantly on tour. Sanchez, who will next co-stars in Relativity Media’s Act Of Valor, opening tomorrow, joins previously cast Devious Maids leads Ana Ortiz and Dania Ramirez. Cabral is with Pakula/King & Associates and Karen Forman Management.
Roselyn Sanchez Lands Lead In Marc Cherry's ABC Pilot 'Devious Maids'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Martian' Still Frying 'Pan' At The Weekend B.O.; 'Steve Jobs' Posting Best Theater Average This Year - Late Night Update
Latest TV News
- Tegna Blacks Out Dish Network Customers In 38 Markets
- ‘Minority Report’ Order Cut By 3 Episodes
- Bill Cosby Legal Cases Move Forward Ahead Of ‘Dateline’ Special
- ‘Key & Peele’ Showrunners Developing ‘The Romeos’ Buddy Comedy At ABC
- Greg Berlanti Dramas From Chris Fedak & Jennifer Johnson Set At CBS As Put Pilots
- ‘Blindspot’ Gets Full-Season Order By NBC