EXCLUSIVE: Without A Trace alumna Roselyn Sanchez has landed one of the leads in the ABC pilot Devious Maids, from Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry. Also cast in the pilot is newcomer Angelique Cabral. Based on the Mexican format, the soap follows four maids with ambition and dreams of their own while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. Sanchez, repped by APA and Alchemy Entertainment, will play one of them, Carmen, an aspiring singer who carries herself like the rich and famous woman she will one day be. She works for a self-absorbed Cuban-American pop star (Cabral), who is constantly on tour. Sanchez, who will next co-stars in Relativity Media’s Act Of Valor, opening tomorrow, joins previously cast Devious Maids leads Ana Ortiz and Dania Ramirez. Cabral is with Pakula/King & Associates and Karen Forman Management.
Roselyn Sanchez Lands Lead In Marc Cherry's ABC Pilot 'Devious Maids'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly Victim Of "Orchestrated Campaign" Fox News Says As He Responds To One Of New Reports – Update
More From Andreeva
- Will Kemp & Connie Nielsen To Co-Star In NBC Pilot ‘Unveiled’
- Danny Pudi Toplines NBC’s ‘Strange Calls’
- Joan Allen To Star In Jenna Bans ABC Pilot
- Chyler Leigh & David Harewood Cast In ‘Supergirl’ Pilot
- CBS Sets Summer Premiere Dates, Marg Helgenberger Joins ‘Under The Dome’
- Ray Liotta, Drea de Matteo, Others Cast In Jennifer Lopez NBC Drama ‘Shades Of Blue’