EXCLUSIVE: Without A Trace alumna Roselyn Sanchez has landed one of the leads in the ABC pilot Devious Maids, from Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry. Also cast in the pilot is newcomer Angelique Cabral. Based on the Mexican format, the soap follows four maids with ambition and dreams of their own while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. Sanchez, repped by APA and Alchemy Entertainment, will play one of them, Carmen, an aspiring singer who carries herself like the rich and famous woman she will one day be. She works for a self-absorbed Cuban-American pop star (Cabral), who is constantly on tour. Sanchez, who will next co-stars in Relativity Media’s Act Of Valor, opening tomorrow, joins previously cast Devious Maids leads Ana Ortiz and Dania Ramirez. Cabral is with Pakula/King & Associates and Karen Forman Management.
Roselyn Sanchez Lands Lead In Marc Cherry's ABC Pilot 'Devious Maids'
What's Hot on Deadline
White House Reporter Dares To Stream Audio Of White House Press Briefing Live; Republic Still Standing
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story: Cult’ Unveiled As Season 7 Title Of FX Anthology Series — Comic-Con
- Donald Trump To Name Financier/Sean Hannity Pal Anthony Scaramucci New Communications Director: Report
- Stephen Colbert Presents Result Of ‘Late Show’s Russian Pee Pee Tape Probe
- ‘Marvel’s Inhumans’ Debuts Imax Trailer & Footage Revealing Hair-Raising Action — Comic-Con
- ‘Krypton’ Teaser: First Look At Syfy’s Superman Prequel – Comic-Con
- ‘The Exorcist’ Season 2: Priestly Road Trip, Possible Rance Family Cameos & A Foster Kid Who Kicks Butt…