EXCLUSIVE: Without A Trace alumna Roselyn Sanchez has landed one of the leads in the ABC pilot Devious Maids, from Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry. Also cast in the pilot is newcomer Angelique Cabral. Based on the Mexican format, the soap follows four maids with ambition and dreams of their own while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. Sanchez, repped by APA and Alchemy Entertainment, will play one of them, Carmen, an aspiring singer who carries herself like the rich and famous woman she will one day be. She works for a self-absorbed Cuban-American pop star (Cabral), who is constantly on tour. Sanchez, who will next co-stars in Relativity Media’s Act Of Valor, opening tomorrow, joins previously cast Devious Maids leads Ana Ortiz and Dania Ramirez. Cabral is with Pakula/King & Associates and Karen Forman Management.
Roselyn Sanchez Lands Lead In Marc Cherry's ABC Pilot 'Devious Maids'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Creators Shawn Ryan & Eric Kripke Sued Over “Ripped Off” Format
- Trumpocalypse Showers Cable News Networks With Q3 Ratings Records
- Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton Debate Most Watched In TV History With 84M+ Viewers – Update
- Premiere Week Ratings: ‘This Is Us’, ‘Bull’, ‘Designated Survivor’ Among Bright Spots
- ‘This Is Us’ Gets Full-Season Order At NBC For Total Of 18 Episodes
- ‘The Crown’ Trailer: First Look At Netflix’s Queen Elizabeth Drama Series