EXCLUSIVE: Without A Trace alumna Roselyn Sanchez has landed one of the leads in the ABC pilot Devious Maids, from Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry. Also cast in the pilot is newcomer Angelique Cabral. Based on the Mexican format, the soap follows four maids with ambition and dreams of their own while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. Sanchez, repped by APA and Alchemy Entertainment, will play one of them, Carmen, an aspiring singer who carries herself like the rich and famous woman she will one day be. She works for a self-absorbed Cuban-American pop star (Cabral), who is constantly on tour. Sanchez, who will next co-stars in Relativity Media’s Act Of Valor, opening tomorrow, joins previously cast Devious Maids leads Ana Ortiz and Dania Ramirez. Cabral is with Pakula/King & Associates and Karen Forman Management.
Roselyn Sanchez Lands Lead In Marc Cherry's ABC Pilot 'Devious Maids'
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal $3B+ As 'Despicable' Franchise Takes Ani Crown; 'Wolf Warrior 2' Bests 'Avatar' Record - International Box Office
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Flexes Muscle With $21M+ During The Lowest-Grossing Weekend Of 2017 To Date - Sunday AM
Latest TV News
- John Oliver: Steve Bannon Ouster Unsatisfying While “Panderer To White Nationalists” He Worked For Still There
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Director On Tonight’s Game Changing Icy Episode & Season 8
- Apple Music’s ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Rocks To New ‘Game Of Thrones’ Opening
- Why ‘Hairspray Live!’ Costume Designer Mary Vogt Encouraged Her Dancers To Rip Their Clothes
- Hollywood Remembers Jerry Lewis: Robert De Niro, Martin Scorsese, Sandra Bernhard Honor King Of Comedy
- Jerry Lewis Dies: Comedy Legend, Classic Filmmaker Was 91