EXCLUSIVE: Without A Trace alumna Roselyn Sanchez has landed one of the leads in the ABC pilot Devious Maids, from Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry. Also cast in the pilot is newcomer Angelique Cabral. Based on the Mexican format, the soap follows four maids with ambition and dreams of their own while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. Sanchez, repped by APA and Alchemy Entertainment, will play one of them, Carmen, an aspiring singer who carries herself like the rich and famous woman she will one day be. She works for a self-absorbed Cuban-American pop star (Cabral), who is constantly on tour. Sanchez, who will next co-stars in Relativity Media’s Act Of Valor, opening tomorrow, joins previously cast Devious Maids leads Ana Ortiz and Dania Ramirez. Cabral is with Pakula/King & Associates and Karen Forman Management.
Roselyn Sanchez Lands Lead In Marc Cherry's ABC Pilot 'Devious Maids'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol
- Peter Segal To Direct & Executive Produce MTV's Ken Jeong Comedy Pilot