EXCLUSIVE: Without A Trace alumna Roselyn Sanchez has landed one of the leads in the ABC pilot Devious Maids, from Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry. Also cast in the pilot is newcomer Angelique Cabral. Based on the Mexican format, the soap follows four maids with ambition and dreams of their own while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. Sanchez, repped by APA and Alchemy Entertainment, will play one of them, Carmen, an aspiring singer who carries herself like the rich and famous woman she will one day be. She works for a self-absorbed Cuban-American pop star (Cabral), who is constantly on tour. Sanchez, who will next co-stars in Relativity Media’s Act Of Valor, opening tomorrow, joins previously cast Devious Maids leads Ana Ortiz and Dania Ramirez. Cabral is with Pakula/King & Associates and Karen Forman Management.
Roselyn Sanchez Lands Lead In Marc Cherry's ABC Pilot 'Devious Maids'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Obama Declines To Dance For Ellen DeGeneres’ Show; Republic Still Standing
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016