EXCLUSIVE: Without A Trace alumna Roselyn Sanchez has landed one of the leads in the ABC pilot Devious Maids, from Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry. Also cast in the pilot is newcomer Angelique Cabral. Based on the Mexican format, the soap follows four maids with ambition and dreams of their own while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. Sanchez, repped by APA and Alchemy Entertainment, will play one of them, Carmen, an aspiring singer who carries herself like the rich and famous woman she will one day be. She works for a self-absorbed Cuban-American pop star (Cabral), who is constantly on tour. Sanchez, who will next co-stars in Relativity Media’s Act Of Valor, opening tomorrow, joins previously cast Devious Maids leads Ana Ortiz and Dania Ramirez. Cabral is with Pakula/King & Associates and Karen Forman Management.
Roselyn Sanchez Lands Lead In Marc Cherry's ABC Pilot 'Devious Maids'
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Dog's Purpose' Director Lasse Hallstrom & Voice Actor Josh Gad Upset Over "Disturbing" Video Of Terrified Dog
At Pre-Inaugural Concert, Donald Trump Promises "We Will Turn It Around"; His Nemesis Wayne Barrett Has Died
Latest TV News
- DGA Investigating Threats Against Members Working On Trump Inauguration
- ‘Tangled’: Julie Bowen Joins New Disney Channel Animated Series In Recasting
- At Pre-Inaugural Concert, Donald Trump Promises “We Will Turn It Around”; His Nemesis Wayne Barrett Has Died
- Berlanti TV FBI Drama ‘Deception’, Sci-Fi ‘The Crossing’ Picked Up To Pilot By ABC
- ‘Brown Girls’: Andrew Lees, Omar Maskati & Natalie Dreyfuss Join Freeform Comedy Pilot
- ‘UnReal’: Caitlin FitzGerald Joins Lifetime Series As Everlasting’s “Suitress”