EXCLUSIVE: Without A Trace alumna Roselyn Sanchez has landed one of the leads in the ABC pilot Devious Maids, from Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry. Also cast in the pilot is newcomer Angelique Cabral. Based on the Mexican format, the soap follows four maids with ambition and dreams of their own while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. Sanchez, repped by APA and Alchemy Entertainment, will play one of them, Carmen, an aspiring singer who carries herself like the rich and famous woman she will one day be. She works for a self-absorbed Cuban-American pop star (Cabral), who is constantly on tour. Sanchez, who will next co-stars in Relativity Media’s Act Of Valor, opening tomorrow, joins previously cast Devious Maids leads Ana Ortiz and Dania Ramirez. Cabral is with Pakula/King & Associates and Karen Forman Management.
Roselyn Sanchez Lands Lead In Marc Cherry's ABC Pilot 'Devious Maids'
What's Hot on Deadline
The Force Is Strong With 'The Last Jedi' As Thursday Night Preview Looks To Rack Up $45M+ - Early Estimate
'Mr. Robot' Season 3 Finale Shocker: Sam Esmail On Tonight's Revelation, Surprise Guest & What's Next In Season 4
Latest TV News
- Vice Media’s Andy Capper Leaves Youth-Focused Company
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Tumble To Season Low With Broncos’ Win
- Matt Lauer’s Accuser’s Attorney Says NBC Hasn’t Done Enough To Protect His Client
- CBS Plans Elton John Grammy Tribute Concert For 2018
- GLAAD Study Finds Unrelatable, Troubling LGBTQ Representation In Spanish Language Media
- ‘Roseanne’ Revival Gets Premiere Date On ABC