EXCLUSIVE: Without A Trace alumna Roselyn Sanchez has landed one of the leads in the ABC pilot Devious Maids, from Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry. Also cast in the pilot is newcomer Angelique Cabral. Based on the Mexican format, the soap follows four maids with ambition and dreams of their own while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. Sanchez, repped by APA and Alchemy Entertainment, will play one of them, Carmen, an aspiring singer who carries herself like the rich and famous woman she will one day be. She works for a self-absorbed Cuban-American pop star (Cabral), who is constantly on tour. Sanchez, who will next co-stars in Relativity Media’s Act Of Valor, opening tomorrow, joins previously cast Devious Maids leads Ana Ortiz and Dania Ramirez. Cabral is with Pakula/King & Associates and Karen Forman Management.
Roselyn Sanchez Lands Lead In Marc Cherry's ABC Pilot 'Devious Maids'
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver: Steve Bannon Ouster Unsatisfying While "Panderer To White Nationalists" He Worked For Still There
Scott Rudin Will Bring Denzel Washington Back To Broadway For 'The Iceman Cometh' Staged By George C. Wolfe
Latest TV News
- ‘Power’ Hits Season High Viewership, Despite Online Leaks Of Starz Drama
- ‘Labor Of Love’ Reality Series About Women’s Quest To Have A Child In Works At Fox
- ‘Feud’ Casting Director Eric Dawson Talks John Waters Cameo & The Strengths Of Ryan Murphy’s Process
- CBS Lands Hot Gary Sanchez Comedy From Ben Schwartz & Laura Moses, Isla Fisher Comedy In Works At Gloria Sanchez
- Gabrielle Carteris Supporters Continue Win Streak In Local SAG-AFTRA Elections
- Trump Address: Broadcast Networks Adjust Monday Night Programming For Afghanistan Speech