EXCLUSIVE: Without A Trace alumna Roselyn Sanchez has landed one of the leads in the ABC pilot Devious Maids, from Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry. Also cast in the pilot is newcomer Angelique Cabral. Based on the Mexican format, the soap follows four maids with ambition and dreams of their own while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. Sanchez, repped by APA and Alchemy Entertainment, will play one of them, Carmen, an aspiring singer who carries herself like the rich and famous woman she will one day be. She works for a self-absorbed Cuban-American pop star (Cabral), who is constantly on tour. Sanchez, who will next co-stars in Relativity Media’s Act Of Valor, opening tomorrow, joins previously cast Devious Maids leads Ana Ortiz and Dania Ramirez. Cabral is with Pakula/King & Associates and Karen Forman Management.
Roselyn Sanchez Lands Lead In Marc Cherry's ABC Pilot 'Devious Maids'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale & Aftershow: "A.D." Mystery Solved; Cast Would Say Yes To Reunion - Update
'This Is Us': Alexandra Breckenridge, & Jon Huertas Upped To Series Regulars For Season 2 Of NBC Drama
'Hello Again' Trailer: Rumer Willis, T.R. Knight, Martha Plimpton And Audra McDonald In A Rondelay Of Passion
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers: Sean Hannity Makes Terrible Donald Trump Wingman
- SAG-AFTRA Members Tout “Solidarity” After Informational Meeting
- Stephen Colbert Fact-Checks Donald Trump Tweet Slamming Washington Post
- CAA Signs Oscar- & Emmy-Winning Writer-Director Aaron Sorkin
- ‘Broadchurch’ Final-Season Review: Olivia Colman & David Tennant Exit With Grace
- SAG-AFTRA Briefs Agents On Contract Talks Amid Strike Threat