EXCLUSIVE: Without A Trace alumna Roselyn Sanchez has landed one of the leads in the ABC pilot Devious Maids, from Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry. Also cast in the pilot is newcomer Angelique Cabral. Based on the Mexican format, the soap follows four maids with ambition and dreams of their own while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. Sanchez, repped by APA and Alchemy Entertainment, will play one of them, Carmen, an aspiring singer who carries herself like the rich and famous woman she will one day be. She works for a self-absorbed Cuban-American pop star (Cabral), who is constantly on tour. Sanchez, who will next co-stars in Relativity Media’s Act Of Valor, opening tomorrow, joins previously cast Devious Maids leads Ana Ortiz and Dania Ramirez. Cabral is with Pakula/King & Associates and Karen Forman Management.
Roselyn Sanchez Lands Lead In Marc Cherry's ABC Pilot 'Devious Maids'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'