EXCLUSIVE: Without A Trace alumna Roselyn Sanchez has landed one of the leads in the ABC pilot Devious Maids, from Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry. Also cast in the pilot is newcomer Angelique Cabral. Based on the Mexican format, the soap follows four maids with ambition and dreams of their own while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. Sanchez, repped by APA and Alchemy Entertainment, will play one of them, Carmen, an aspiring singer who carries herself like the rich and famous woman she will one day be. She works for a self-absorbed Cuban-American pop star (Cabral), who is constantly on tour. Sanchez, who will next co-stars in Relativity Media’s Act Of Valor, opening tomorrow, joins previously cast Devious Maids leads Ana Ortiz and Dania Ramirez. Cabral is with Pakula/King & Associates and Karen Forman Management.
Roselyn Sanchez Lands Lead In Marc Cherry's ABC Pilot 'Devious Maids'
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest TV News
- Imagine Announces $100M TV Production Venture With China’s TVB
- ITV Earnings Down In First Half Amid UK Advertising Slump
- ‘Hit The Road’ Star Jason Alexander On Making A Family Comedy Not For Families — TCA
- David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On ‘Norm Macdonald Live’
- ‘Loudermilk’ Star Ron Livingston Wonders If Critics Watch TV Until Their Eyes Bleed – TCA
- ‘Mr. Mercedes’ Director On Tackling Violent Themes — TCA