EXCLUSIVE: Without A Trace alumna Roselyn Sanchez has landed one of the leads in the ABC pilot Devious Maids, from Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry. Also cast in the pilot is newcomer Angelique Cabral. Based on the Mexican format, the soap follows four maids with ambition and dreams of their own while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. Sanchez, repped by APA and Alchemy Entertainment, will play one of them, Carmen, an aspiring singer who carries herself like the rich and famous woman she will one day be. She works for a self-absorbed Cuban-American pop star (Cabral), who is constantly on tour. Sanchez, who will next co-stars in Relativity Media’s Act Of Valor, opening tomorrow, joins previously cast Devious Maids leads Ana Ortiz and Dania Ramirez. Cabral is with Pakula/King & Associates and Karen Forman Management.
Roselyn Sanchez Lands Lead In Marc Cherry's ABC Pilot 'Devious Maids'
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Lands 'Outlaw King'; David Mackenzie Directs Chris Pine As Robert The Bruce In Scottish Epic
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Andrea Tantaros Sues Fox News, Roger Ailes & Bill Shine Again, Claims Hacking And Social Media Harassment
- ‘Waco’: Camryn Manheim, Eric Lange Among 5 Cast In Event Series For Par Network
- Audience Network's New Documentary From Vince Vaughn To Tackle Police & Race Relations
- Chill On Rumors Of Netflix Side Deal As WGA Strike Authorization Looms
- ‘Blood Drive’ Trailer: Cannibals, Monsters, Cults, Nymphos & More In Syfy’s Grindhouse Series
- Ingrid Michaelson/Liz Tigelaar Comedy Series ‘The Way I Am’ In Works At Hulu