EXCLUSIVE: Without A Trace alumna Roselyn Sanchez has landed one of the leads in the ABC pilot Devious Maids, from Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry. Also cast in the pilot is newcomer Angelique Cabral. Based on the Mexican format, the soap follows four maids with ambition and dreams of their own while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. Sanchez, repped by APA and Alchemy Entertainment, will play one of them, Carmen, an aspiring singer who carries herself like the rich and famous woman she will one day be. She works for a self-absorbed Cuban-American pop star (Cabral), who is constantly on tour. Sanchez, who will next co-stars in Relativity Media’s Act Of Valor, opening tomorrow, joins previously cast Devious Maids leads Ana Ortiz and Dania Ramirez. Cabral is with Pakula/King & Associates and Karen Forman Management.
Roselyn Sanchez Lands Lead In Marc Cherry's ABC Pilot 'Devious Maids'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Get Christie Love’ Series Reboot From ‘Power’ Creator Courtney Kemp & Vin Diesel Set At ABC With…
- Puerto Rico “Going To Be Mr. Trump’s Katrina,” New York Rep. Nydia Velazquez Tells CNN
- Chinese Streaming Service iQiyi Eyeing U.S. IPO–Reports
- ‘Goliath’ Casts Matthew Del Negro; Nicole Kang Joins ‘You’
- Paley Center Gala To Honor Betty White, Celebrate Women In Television
- ‘Monday Night Football’ Ratings Buck NFL Trend & Rise Over Last Week & 2016