EXCLUSIVE: Without A Trace alumna Roselyn Sanchez has landed one of the leads in the ABC pilot Devious Maids, from Desperate Housewives creator Marc Cherry. Also cast in the pilot is newcomer Angelique Cabral. Based on the Mexican format, the soap follows four maids with ambition and dreams of their own while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. Sanchez, repped by APA and Alchemy Entertainment, will play one of them, Carmen, an aspiring singer who carries herself like the rich and famous woman she will one day be. She works for a self-absorbed Cuban-American pop star (Cabral), who is constantly on tour. Sanchez, who will next co-stars in Relativity Media’s Act Of Valor, opening tomorrow, joins previously cast Devious Maids leads Ana Ortiz and Dania Ramirez. Cabral is with Pakula/King & Associates and Karen Forman Management.
Roselyn Sanchez Lands Lead In Marc Cherry's ABC Pilot 'Devious Maids'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert's Live Post-Debate 'Late Show' Tops Household Ratings But Edged By Jimmy Kimmel In Demo
Latest TV News
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur
- Sony Pictures Int’l Pacts With Producers Eduardo Cisneros & Jason Shuman
- ‘Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour’ Concert Film To Premiere On Showtime
- How The Power-Broker Koch Brothers Are Killing The Florida Film Business
- James Patterson Teams With David Marshall Grant For ‘Stingray’ FBI Drama At CBS, Sells ‘NYPD Red’ Adaptation…