FilmNation is confirming what Deadline told you last year, that Robert Redford will star as the sole castmember in Margin Call writer and director J.C. Chandor’s All Is Lost. FilmNation Entertainment is handling international sales starting at the EFM with Lionsgate releasing in the US. Story follows one man’s journey to survive at sea. The film is to begin shooting this summer at Baja Studios in Rosarita Beach, Mexico. Margin Call‘s Neal Dodson will produce under the Before The Door Pictures banner alongside Teddy Schwarzman through his Black Bear Pictures shingle and Justin Nappi from Treehouse Pictures, who are fully financing the project. Before The Door will produce with Anna Gerb and Joshua Blum from Washington Square Films, who were partners on Margin Call. Before The Door’s Zachary Quinto and Corey Moosa, Cassian Elwes, Laura Rister, and Treehouse’s Kevin Turen will executive produce. Elwes and Rister negotiated the financing deals on behalf of the film, along with Alexis Garcia from WME. Redford is repped by lawyer Barry Tyerman and CAA. Chandor is repped by Rob Carlson and Simon Faber at WME.
TOLDJA! Robert Redford To Star In J.C. Chandor's 'All Is Lost'; FilmNation On Sales: Berlin
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Berlin Sets Wim Wenders Homage; BBC Two Orders 'Stonemouth' & UK's First Transgender Series; More
- Edinburgh: Channel 4 Boss David Abraham Says UK TV Biz Showing U.S. How It's Done
- Edinburgh: Channel 4 Orders North Korea Political Thriller By Matt Charman
- Edinburgh: Judi Dench & More Join Benedict Cumberbatch In BBC Two's 'Richard III'
- Edinburgh: Channel 4 Joins Acquisition Bandwagon With Stakes In 4 Indies
- Global Showbiz Briefs: BBC Unveils 'Doctor Who' Web Series; 'Coronation Street' & 'Emmerdale' Staying On Aussie TV Into 2020