Kelly Evans, co-anchor of The Wall Street Journal website’s morning newscast The Hub, is moving to CNBC. Evans will be an on-air reporter, CNBC SVP Nik Deogun said in an internal memo this afternoon quoted by NY Times. Evans initially will be based in London and was a columnist as well as co-anchor for The Hub. A regular guest on CNBC, she was a co-moderator of a Republican presidential candidates debate in January.
Hub's Kelly Evans Exits WSJ For CNBC
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest TV News
- Comic-Con: ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Panel Opens With Deceased Stuntman Tribute
- President Trump Forecasts Bright Future For Sean Spicer After Resignation: “Just Look At His Ratings”
- RIP Sean Spicer’s White House Press Briefings: ‘The Daily Show’
- ‘American Horror Story: Cult’ Teaser: Insane Clown Posse Is Here
- IDW Options Thriller Novel ‘Awakened’ For Series Development
- Deborah Watling Dies: Former ‘Doctor Who’ Assistant Was 69