Kelly Evans, co-anchor of The Wall Street Journal website’s morning newscast The Hub, is moving to CNBC. Evans will be an on-air reporter, CNBC SVP Nik Deogun said in an internal memo this afternoon quoted by NY Times. Evans initially will be based in London and was a columnist as well as co-anchor for The Hub. A regular guest on CNBC, she was a co-moderator of a Republican presidential candidates debate in January.
Hub's Kelly Evans Exits WSJ For CNBC
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Olympics Commentator Goes Wild After Kikkan Randall And Jessie Diggins Win Cross-Country Gold
- Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
- Grieving Florida Students, Parents Savage Senator Marco Rubio At CNN Town Hall On Gun Violence
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- ‘The Village’: Grace Van Dien To Star In NBC Drama Pilot
- ‘High Maintenance’ & ‘Crashing’ Renewed For Season 3 By HBO