Sam Rubin is an acquired taste; you either love or hate the local Los Angeles TV entertainment correspondent. I happen to like the guy a lot — and not just because he plugs Deadline Hollywood every chance he gets. Anyone who can look that unnaturally delighted by all things Tinseltown 24/7 deserves his own show (because by contrast the crummy stuff that goes on in this town makes me wanna hurl). So I’m pleased for Sam that ReelzChannel announced this morning that it has ordered 26 episodes of Hollywood Uncensored With Sam Rubin which puts the weekly movie/TV interview show over the 100 episode mark. The series premiered on September 4, 2010, and has featured not just Oscar winners but also the full casts of feature films Super 8 and Like Crazy.
ReelzChannel Orders 26 More Episodes Of 'Hollywood Uncensored With Sam Rubin'
What's Hot on Deadline
Harvey Weinstein Talks 'Hateful Eight', Sony Hack, Gut Instincts & Socially Aware Oscar Campaigns At Tribeca
Latest Film News
- ‘Furious 7′ Adds $167.9M; Tallies $250M+ In China, $1.15B Global – Intl B.O. Update
- ‘Furious 7′ Leads Pack, ‘Mall Cop 2′ Bags $23M+, ‘Unfriended’ In Third With $16M
- ‘Tale Of Tales’ Trailer: Salma Hayek Dines On A Dragon Heart – Cannes
- Deadline Studio @ Tribeca Film Festival Day Three: Jason Sudeikis, Rebecca Hall, Dianna Agron And More
- Harvey Weinstein Talks ‘Hateful Eight’, Sony Hack, Gut Instincts & Socially Aware Oscar Campaigns At Tribeca
- ‘Married’s Kimiko Glenn Joins ‘Nerve'; Kino Lorber Acquires ‘Gueros’