Sam Rubin is an acquired taste; you either love or hate the local Los Angeles TV entertainment correspondent. I happen to like the guy a lot — and not just because he plugs Deadline Hollywood every chance he gets. Anyone who can look that unnaturally delighted by all things Tinseltown 24/7 deserves his own show (because by contrast the crummy stuff that goes on in this town makes me wanna hurl). So I’m pleased for Sam that ReelzChannel announced this morning that it has ordered 26 episodes of Hollywood Uncensored With Sam Rubin which puts the weekly movie/TV interview show over the 100 episode mark. The series premiered on September 4, 2010, and has featured not just Oscar winners but also the full casts of feature films Super 8 and Like Crazy.
ReelzChannel Orders 26 More Episodes Of 'Hollywood Uncensored With Sam Rubin'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Chris Petrikin Exiting 20th Century Fox; Will Launch Communications & Crisis Management Consultancy
- California's $330M Film Incentives Are Working as Expected – And Then Some
- ‘Great British Bake Off’ Cooks Up Record Finale Ratings; Chris Fry Joins Sister Pictures – Global Briefs
- ‘Hacksaw Ridge’ Leads Australian Academy Awards Nominations – Full List
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Mel Gibson’s Standing-O; Seth Rogen Talks Politics; No Denial Of Oscar Buzz For…
- Stephen Root Cast In ‘The Empty Man’; Mackenyu Joins ‘Pacific Rim’ Sequel