Sam Rubin is an acquired taste; you either love or hate the local Los Angeles TV entertainment correspondent. I happen to like the guy a lot — and not just because he plugs Deadline Hollywood every chance he gets. Anyone who can look that unnaturally delighted by all things Tinseltown 24/7 deserves his own show (because by contrast the crummy stuff that goes on in this town makes me wanna hurl). So I’m pleased for Sam that ReelzChannel announced this morning that it has ordered 26 episodes of Hollywood Uncensored With Sam Rubin which puts the weekly movie/TV interview show over the 100 episode mark. The series premiered on September 4, 2010, and has featured not just Oscar winners but also the full casts of feature films Super 8 and Like Crazy.
ReelzChannel Orders 26 More Episodes Of 'Hollywood Uncensored With Sam Rubin'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Werner Herzog’s “Rogue” Filmmaking Lessons Questioned By Father Of ‘Midnight Rider’ Assistant Killed…
- ‘Bourne’ Back At #1 & ‘Ice Age’ Skates To $300M+, Both With China Assist; ‘Pets’ Passes $700M WW – Intl…
- ‘Team Thor’: See What The God Of Thunder Was Up To During ‘Captain America: Civil War’
- Cars Damaged During ‘Leisure Seeker’ Shoot In Atlanta: Production Says It Will Pay Deductibles — Update
- ‘Southside With You' Has Solid Debut Weekend Date: Specialty Box Office
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ Screams $26M+, Gives Sony 3rd Summer Cash Cow After ‘Sausage Party’, ‘Shallows’…