Sam Rubin is an acquired taste; you either love or hate the local Los Angeles TV entertainment correspondent. I happen to like the guy a lot — and not just because he plugs Deadline Hollywood every chance he gets. Anyone who can look that unnaturally delighted by all things Tinseltown 24/7 deserves his own show (because by contrast the crummy stuff that goes on in this town makes me wanna hurl). So I’m pleased for Sam that ReelzChannel announced this morning that it has ordered 26 episodes of Hollywood Uncensored With Sam Rubin which puts the weekly movie/TV interview show over the 100 episode mark. The series premiered on September 4, 2010, and has featured not just Oscar winners but also the full casts of feature films Super 8 and Like Crazy.
ReelzChannel Orders 26 More Episodes Of 'Hollywood Uncensored With Sam Rubin'
What's Hot on Deadline
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Now At $82M+, 'Alice' Taking A Spill With $40M Over 4-Day Memorial Day Holiday - Early PM Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Maze Runner: The Death Cure’ Release Moved To 2018 As Dylan O’Brien Recovers
- Sequel To Cult Sci-Fi Pic ‘The Man From Earth’ A Go With Vanessa Williams, Sterling Knight Among Cast
- Indie Producers Say They're Getting Shortchanged By California's Tax Incentives Program
- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Review: Marvel’s New Mutant Saga Mixes Old With New, And Fans Should Eat It Up
- Viacom’s Battle With Sumner Redstone Could Hurt Credit, S&P Says
- ‘Carnage Park’ Gets Summer Release Date From IFC Midnight