Sam Rubin is an acquired taste; you either love or hate the local Los Angeles TV entertainment correspondent. I happen to like the guy a lot — and not just because he plugs Deadline Hollywood every chance he gets. Anyone who can look that unnaturally delighted by all things Tinseltown 24/7 deserves his own show (because by contrast the crummy stuff that goes on in this town makes me wanna hurl). So I’m pleased for Sam that ReelzChannel announced this morning that it has ordered 26 episodes of Hollywood Uncensored With Sam Rubin which puts the weekly movie/TV interview show over the 100 episode mark. The series premiered on September 4, 2010, and has featured not just Oscar winners but also the full casts of feature films Super 8 and Like Crazy.
ReelzChannel Orders 26 More Episodes Of 'Hollywood Uncensored With Sam Rubin'
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest Film News
- Costco Offers Combined One-Year MoviePass And Fandor Subscription For $89.99
- ‘Three Billboards,’ ‘Lady Bird,’ ‘Call Me By Your Name’ Lead Australian Academy Nominations
- Michael Apted To Get DGA Honorary Life Member Award
- Disney-Fox: What Are The International Implications?
- Franco Nero & Chris Brochu Enlist In Robert Port’s Thriller ‘Peace’
- What Does The Film Academy Have In Common With The Harper Valley PTA? We May Find Out.