Fox topped a quiet pre-February sweep night where it was the only network, along with the CW, to air an all-original lineup. The heavily promoted Michael Jackson-themed episode of Glee (3.6/10) was up 16% from the dramedy’s last original two weeks ago. It was a rare No. 1 demo finish on the night for Glee this season. Fox’s freshman New Girl (3.5/9) was up a tenth from two weeks ago, while Raising Hope (2.1/5) was down 9%. Fox (3.2/8, 7.5 million) won the night in 18-49, while CBS’ all-rerun lineup (1.7/5, 10.6 million) was tops in total viewers. ABC and NBC had one original offering each. Following Last Man Standing repeats, the season finale of Celebrity Wife Swap (1.9/5) posted a series low. NBC’s The Biggest Loser (2.1/6) was even with last week’s hourlong episode to tie a season low. The CW’s Ringer (0.6/1) returned from an eight-week hiatus even with its last original in November, which was a series low. Its lead-in, 90210 (0.7/2), was flat with last week in 18-49 and up 14% in 18-34 (0.8/3).
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Glee' Gets MJ Bump
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest TV News
- Media-Loathing Donald Trump Launches Alt Nightly Campaign Coverage
- Michael Gleason Dies; ‘Remington Steele’ Co-Creator Was 78
- Charter Fails To Get Byron Allen’s $10B Racial Discrimination Suit Dismissed
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek
- Obama Tells Jimmy Kimmel That Donald Trump’s Debate Performances Make Him Laugh