Fox topped a quiet pre-February sweep night where it was the only network, along with the CW, to air an all-original lineup. The heavily promoted Michael Jackson-themed episode of Glee (3.6/10) was up 16% from the dramedy’s last original two weeks ago. It was a rare No. 1 demo finish on the night for Glee this season. Fox’s freshman New Girl (3.5/9) was up a tenth from two weeks ago, while Raising Hope (2.1/5) was down 9%. Fox (3.2/8, 7.5 million) won the night in 18-49, while CBS’ all-rerun lineup (1.7/5, 10.6 million) was tops in total viewers. ABC and NBC had one original offering each. Following Last Man Standing repeats, the season finale of Celebrity Wife Swap (1.9/5) posted a series low. NBC’s The Biggest Loser (2.1/6) was even with last week’s hourlong episode to tie a season low. The CW’s Ringer (0.6/1) returned from an eight-week hiatus even with its last original in November, which was a series low. Its lead-in, 90210 (0.7/2), was flat with last week in 18-49 and up 14% in 18-34 (0.8/3).
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Glee' Gets MJ Bump
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- FIFA President Sepp Blatter Targeted As Visa, Coke Turn Up Pressure
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM