Fox topped a quiet pre-February sweep night where it was the only network, along with the CW, to air an all-original lineup. The heavily promoted Michael Jackson-themed episode of Glee (3.6/10) was up 16% from the dramedy’s last original two weeks ago. It was a rare No. 1 demo finish on the night for Glee this season. Fox’s freshman New Girl (3.5/9) was up a tenth from two weeks ago, while Raising Hope (2.1/5) was down 9%. Fox (3.2/8, 7.5 million) won the night in 18-49, while CBS’ all-rerun lineup (1.7/5, 10.6 million) was tops in total viewers. ABC and NBC had one original offering each. Following Last Man Standing repeats, the season finale of Celebrity Wife Swap (1.9/5) posted a series low. NBC’s The Biggest Loser (2.1/6) was even with last week’s hourlong episode to tie a season low. The CW’s Ringer (0.6/1) returned from an eight-week hiatus even with its last original in November, which was a series low. Its lead-in, 90210 (0.7/2), was flat with last week in 18-49 and up 14% in 18-34 (0.8/3).
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Glee' Gets MJ Bump
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Donald Trump Drums Ted Cruz Out Of Race, Praises Him As "One Hell Of A Competitor" with "Amazing Future"
Latest TV News
- ‘The Path’ Renewed For Season 2 By Hulu
- A+E Networks Pacts With Pulse Films, East Entertainment For Intl Distribution
- FCC Approves Altice’s $17.7B Acquisition Of Cablevision Citing Absence Of Harms
- Ted Cruz Drops Out Of White House Race After Donald Trump Mows Him Down In Indiana Primary – UPDATE
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: Hulu’s ‘Casual’ Takes Its Tales Of Dating Woes From Real…
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 3 Gets Netflix U.S. Debut Date