In its winter finale, Fox’s Glee (2.9/8) recouped some of the 15% ratings drop last week with an 4% uptick. New Girl (3.0/8) was down a tenth, while Raising Hope (2.2/5) was up 5%. ABC’s Last Man Standing proves to be just that in the network’s Tuesday lineup. The freshman comedy (2.2/6) was flat with last week and the highest-rated ABC program on the night by a mile. Cougar Town (1.7/4) shed 6% from its low-rated premiere on Valentine’s Day last week. New drama The River (1.7/4) appears to have found a (low) bottom, even with last Tuesday. Body Of Proof (1.4/4) bucked the trend, up 17% from last week’s series low. CBS (2.9/8, 15.3 million) topped the night in both 18-49 and total viewers, but all of its series were down week-to-week. NCIS (3.8/10) was down 3%, NCIS: LA (2.9/7) down 9% to a season low and Unforgettable (1.9/5) down 17% to a series low. Meanwhile, NBC’s shows posted gains. The Biggest Loser (2.3/6) was up 10% from last week’s season low and Parenthood (1.7/5) was up 6%. The CW’s Ringer (0.5/1) was up a tenth after a steep 40% decline last week.
Ratings Rat Race: 'Cougar Town' Slips More, 'River' Bottoms Out, 'Unforgettable' Hits Low
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Comedy Central Orders '@DadBoner' Animated Pilot Based On Twitter Feed
- NBC Nabs Kari Lizer Mom Comedy With Put Pilot Commitment
- HBO Ups Amy Gravitt, Nick Hall, David Levine & Francesca Orsi To SVP
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'