In its winter finale, Fox’s Glee (2.9/8) recouped some of the 15% ratings drop last week with an 4% uptick. New Girl (3.0/8) was down a tenth, while Raising Hope (2.2/5) was up 5%. ABC’s Last Man Standing proves to be just that in the network’s Tuesday lineup. The freshman comedy (2.2/6) was flat with last week and the highest-rated ABC program on the night by a mile. Cougar Town (1.7/4) shed 6% from its low-rated premiere on Valentine’s Day last week. New drama The River (1.7/4) appears to have found a (low) bottom, even with last Tuesday. Body Of Proof (1.4/4) bucked the trend, up 17% from last week’s series low. CBS (2.9/8, 15.3 million) topped the night in both 18-49 and total viewers, but all of its series were down week-to-week. NCIS (3.8/10) was down 3%, NCIS: LA (2.9/7) down 9% to a season low and Unforgettable (1.9/5) down 17% to a series low. Meanwhile, NBC’s shows posted gains. The Biggest Loser (2.3/6) was up 10% from last week’s season low and Parenthood (1.7/5) was up 6%. The CW’s Ringer (0.5/1) was up a tenth after a steep 40% decline last week.
Ratings Rat Race: 'Cougar Town' Slips More, 'River' Bottoms Out, 'Unforgettable' Hits Low
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- All Eyes On Donald Trump Twitter Account After Trumpcare Vote Postponed
- Sean Spicer Swats CNN On Russian Collusion Report: More Evidence CNN Colluded With Hillary Clinton
- ATX Television Festival Sets ‘Snowfall’ For Opening Night, Network Presidents Panel, ‘Fargo…
- Damien Chazelle, Jordan Peele & Oprah Winfrey On Produced By Conference Roster
- Eliza Dushku Joins CBS’ ‘Bull’ As Savvy Lawyer This Season & Maybe Next
- ‘Ink Master’ Renewed For Season 10 At Spike