Patricia Disney, former wife of Walt Disney’s late nephew Roy E. Disney, died yesterday after a long struggle with Alzheimer’s disease. She was 77 and died at her Los Angeles home. Her former husband was a longtime top executive at The Walt Disney Co., which was founded by his uncle Walt Disney and father Roy O. Disney. The couple divorced in 2007, and he died in 2009. An active philanthropist, Patricia Disney served as a trustee of Occidental College in Los Angeles and a regent of St. Mary’s College in Moraga, Calif. She is survived by her children, Roy Patrick Disney, Susan Disney Lord, Abigail Disney and Timothy Disney and 17 grandchildren.
R.I.P. Patricia Disney
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- [PHOTOS] 2017 Oscar Nominees Part 2: Emma Stone, Matt Damon, Natalie Portman, Justin Timberlake & More
- 'I Am Not Your Negro' Tops $3.2M, 'Everybody Loves Somebody' Opens at $1M – Specialty Box Office
- Mark Duplass Urges Oscar Win For Barry Jenkins’ ‘Moonlight’
- Holdovers Reign Over Presidents’ Day Weekend, But Why Did The New Releases Tank?
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Dominant With $277M WW; ‘La La’ Lands $200M+ Overseas; ‘XXX’ Tops In China – International Box…
- CAS Awards: ‘La La Land’, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Among Winners – Full List