Patricia Disney, former wife of Walt Disney’s late nephew Roy E. Disney, died yesterday after a long struggle with Alzheimer’s disease. She was 77 and died at her Los Angeles home. Her former husband was a longtime top executive at The Walt Disney Co., which was founded by his uncle Walt Disney and father Roy O. Disney. The couple divorced in 2007, and he died in 2009. An active philanthropist, Patricia Disney served as a trustee of Occidental College in Los Angeles and a regent of St. Mary’s College in Moraga, Calif. She is survived by her children, Roy Patrick Disney, Susan Disney Lord, Abigail Disney and Timothy Disney and 17 grandchildren.
R.I.P. Patricia Disney
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Film News
- ‘Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales’ To World Premiere In Shanghai
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2017 – Day 5 – Milo Ventimiglia, Cobie Smulders, Justin Long, Martin Landau & More
- Jeff Goldblum Books Trip To ‘Jurassic World’ Sequel
- WGA Contract Talks Over For The Day, Will Resume Wednesday – Update
- Universal’s ‘Half To Death’ & ‘The Snowman’ Swap Slots; ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Moves Off 2017 Schedule…
- Netflix Picks Up Alfre Woodard-Starring Drama ‘Juanita’