Patricia Disney, former wife of Walt Disney’s late nephew Roy E. Disney, died yesterday after a long struggle with Alzheimer’s disease. She was 77 and died at her Los Angeles home. Her former husband was a longtime top executive at The Walt Disney Co., which was founded by his uncle Walt Disney and father Roy O. Disney. The couple divorced in 2007, and he died in 2009. An active philanthropist, Patricia Disney served as a trustee of Occidental College in Los Angeles and a regent of St. Mary’s College in Moraga, Calif. She is survived by her children, Roy Patrick Disney, Susan Disney Lord, Abigail Disney and Timothy Disney and 17 grandchildren.
R.I.P. Patricia Disney
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $220M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow - International Box Office
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest Film News
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow – International Box Office
- Johnny Depp’s Ex-Lawyers Suing ‘Pirates’ Star Back After He Hit Them For $30M
- 'I, Tonya' Ices Robust Weekend; 'Disaster Artist', 'Shape of Water' & 'Call Me By Your Name' Expand – Specialty…
- Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For ‘Good Will Hunting’
- ‘The Room’ Filmmaker Tommy Wiseau Pitched Himself For Next ‘Star Wars’ Movie
- ‘Darkest Hour’ Is Gary Oldman’s “Man On A Mission” Movie