Patricia Disney, former wife of Walt Disney’s late nephew Roy E. Disney, died yesterday after a long struggle with Alzheimer’s disease. She was 77 and died at her Los Angeles home. Her former husband was a longtime top executive at The Walt Disney Co., which was founded by his uncle Walt Disney and father Roy O. Disney. The couple divorced in 2007, and he died in 2009. An active philanthropist, Patricia Disney served as a trustee of Occidental College in Los Angeles and a regent of St. Mary’s College in Moraga, Calif. She is survived by her children, Roy Patrick Disney, Susan Disney Lord, Abigail Disney and Timothy Disney and 17 grandchildren.
R.I.P. Patricia Disney
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'Black Panther' Still Boss At The B.O. Running Toward $600M+; 'Tomb Raider' At $22M-$24M - Midday Update
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Netflix Boards Coming-Of-Age Slasher Movie With 'Stranger Things' Outfit 21 Laps And James Wan's Atomic Monster
Latest Film News
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Could Earn Up To $423 Million In Compensation, Advisory Firm Says