In a third first-look deal for the studio, Pathé UK has entered a pact with The Iron Lady producer Damian Jones’ DJ Films Limited. Jones’ producing credits also include Nicholas Hytner’s The History Boys, urban hit Kidulthood and Michael Winterbottom’s Welcome To Sarajevo. DJ Films is currently in post-production on sports drama Fast Girls. Pathé also has first-look agreements with Slumdog Millionaire and 127 Hours producer Christian Colson via his Cloud Eight Films and with Matt Wilkinson of Stigma Films, with whom the studio is developing a slate of genre titles.
Producer Damian Jones Inks First-Look Pact With Pathé UK
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- Hounds At His Heels, Brad Grey Fights For Paramount’s Future –Part 1
- Doug Liman On The Challenges Of Shooting In The Virtual Reality Format
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Topher Grace Joins Cast Of ‘Under The Silver Lake’
- Eric Bana To Star Opposite Forest Whitaker In Desmond Tutu Pic ‘The Forgiven’
- The Night State Sen. Ron Calderon Offered To Sell Out The Film Industry For A Bribe