In a third first-look deal for the studio, Pathé UK has entered a pact with The Iron Lady producer Damian Jones’ DJ Films Limited. Jones’ producing credits also include Nicholas Hytner’s The History Boys, urban hit Kidulthood and Michael Winterbottom’s Welcome To Sarajevo. DJ Films is currently in post-production on sports drama Fast Girls. Pathé also has first-look agreements with Slumdog Millionaire and 127 Hours producer Christian Colson via his Cloud Eight Films and with Matt Wilkinson of Stigma Films, with whom the studio is developing a slate of genre titles.
Producer Damian Jones Inks First-Look Pact With Pathé UK
What's Hot on Deadline
Gary Oldman Spent 200 Hours In Make-Up Chair To Become Winston Churchill In 'Darkest Hour' -- CinemaCon
Christopher Nolan Shows Off 'Dunkirk,' Says “The Only Way To Carry You Through” The Film Is At A Theater – CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs Gets Pioneer Of The Year Award, Urges Diversity And Inclusion – CinemaCon
- WGA Says It’s Ready To Return To Bargaining Table – Update
- ‘Justice League’, ‘Wonder Woman’ & ‘Aquaman’ Fire Up Audience For Warner Bros…
- Fright Franchise ‘Five Nights At Freddy’s’ Blumhouse-Bound?
- Christopher Nolan Shows Off ‘Dunkirk,’ Says "The Only Way To Carry You Through" The Film Is At A Theater…
- ‘Annabelle 2’ Now Titled ‘Annabelle: Creation’ – CinemaCon