Based on Francesca Simon’s popular children’s book series, Horrid Henry: The Movie will head to North America via Phase 4 Films. The deal for the family comedy directed by Nick Moore includes U.S. and Canadian rights. Starring Theo Stevenson, Anjelica Huston and Richard E. Grant, Horrid Henry follows young delinquent Henry, whose every school antic is crazier than the next. Phase 4’s SVP Acquisitions Larry Greenberg and Director of Business and Legal Affairs Sam Posner negotiated the deal with Ben Roberts and Simon Osborn from Protagonist Pictures on behalf of the filmmakers. Phase 4, which will release the film under its kids and family label kaboom! Entertainment, is tentatively planning a day-and-date theatrical and VOD release. The film has grossed £6.6 million ($10.5 million) at the UK box office.
Phase 4 Films Takes Rights To Family Comedy 'Horrid Henry: The Movie'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pretty Little Liars' Spinoff 'The Perfectionists' Starring Sasha Pieterse & Janel Parrish Gets Freeform Pilot Order
Latest Film News
- ‘Avatar’ Starts Production Today On Four Consecutive Sequels At Over $1 Billion Budget
- Julianne Hough To Play First Lady Of Fitness Betty Weider In George Gallo’s ‘Bigger’
- Bart & Fleming: How Donald Trump’s Football Fumbles Killed USFL; Why The Movie Star Is Dying; Studio…
- China Axes Feng Xiaogang’s ‘Youth’ Release: The Possible Political Motives
- Sharon Stone Signs With CAA
- Vanessa Hudgens Added To Cast Of Ken Marino’s ‘Dog Days’