Based on Francesca Simon’s popular children’s book series, Horrid Henry: The Movie will head to North America via Phase 4 Films. The deal for the family comedy directed by Nick Moore includes U.S. and Canadian rights. Starring Theo Stevenson, Anjelica Huston and Richard E. Grant, Horrid Henry follows young delinquent Henry, whose every school antic is crazier than the next. Phase 4’s SVP Acquisitions Larry Greenberg and Director of Business and Legal Affairs Sam Posner negotiated the deal with Ben Roberts and Simon Osborn from Protagonist Pictures on behalf of the filmmakers. Phase 4, which will release the film under its kids and family label kaboom! Entertainment, is tentatively planning a day-and-date theatrical and VOD release. The film has grossed £6.6 million ($10.5 million) at the UK box office.
Phase 4 Films Takes Rights To Family Comedy 'Horrid Henry: The Movie'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- amfAR Raises €30M At Glittery Cannes Gala; Harvey Weinstein Salutes France
- ‘My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2′ Gets Spring 2016 Release Date
- ‘Carol’s Quest: Lesbian Drama’s 15-Year Journey To Cannes
- IATSE’s New Film & TV Contract Includes 3% Annual Raises, Pension Increases
- Paradigm Signs Swedish Helmers Off Hot Short ‘Reset’
- Actors’ Equity Has A New President As Kate Shindle Unseats Nick Wyman