Based on Francesca Simon’s popular children’s book series, Horrid Henry: The Movie will head to North America via Phase 4 Films. The deal for the family comedy directed by Nick Moore includes U.S. and Canadian rights. Starring Theo Stevenson, Anjelica Huston and Richard E. Grant, Horrid Henry follows young delinquent Henry, whose every school antic is crazier than the next. Phase 4’s SVP Acquisitions Larry Greenberg and Director of Business and Legal Affairs Sam Posner negotiated the deal with Ben Roberts and Simon Osborn from Protagonist Pictures on behalf of the filmmakers. Phase 4, which will release the film under its kids and family label kaboom! Entertainment, is tentatively planning a day-and-date theatrical and VOD release. The film has grossed £6.6 million ($10.5 million) at the UK box office.
Phase 4 Films Takes Rights To Family Comedy 'Horrid Henry: The Movie'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Fred Savage: Fox Calls Harassment Claims Against 'The Grinder' Actor "Unfounded", Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing
'Once Upon A Time' Series Finale: Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Morrison, Josh Dallas & Emilie de Ravin Returning
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
Latest Film News
- On Eve Of AT&T-DOJ Trial, Media Business Weighs The Stakes
- Melina Kanakaredes To Co-Write & Produce Film Based On Life Of ‘On Death & Dying’ Author…
- Kyra Sedgwick, Jeffrey Donovan Join Dark Comedy Film ‘Villains’
- Triple Threat Alexandria Bombach Signs With UTA
- Tessa Thompson Joins Sony’s ‘Men In Black’ Offshoot
- ‘The Spy Who Dumped Me’ Teaser Trailer: Mila Kunis & Kate McKinnon Vs. The Bad Guys