Based on Francesca Simon’s popular children’s book series, Horrid Henry: The Movie will head to North America via Phase 4 Films. The deal for the family comedy directed by Nick Moore includes U.S. and Canadian rights. Starring Theo Stevenson, Anjelica Huston and Richard E. Grant, Horrid Henry follows young delinquent Henry, whose every school antic is crazier than the next. Phase 4’s SVP Acquisitions Larry Greenberg and Director of Business and Legal Affairs Sam Posner negotiated the deal with Ben Roberts and Simon Osborn from Protagonist Pictures on behalf of the filmmakers. Phase 4, which will release the film under its kids and family label kaboom! Entertainment, is tentatively planning a day-and-date theatrical and VOD release. The film has grossed £6.6 million ($10.5 million) at the UK box office.
Phase 4 Films Takes Rights To Family Comedy 'Horrid Henry: The Movie'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- George Lopez To Star In ‘Aloha Santa’; Hope Davis Joins ‘Claire’
- ‘Triple 9’ Redband Trailer: Cops, Robbers, Bloodshed, Nudity
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Fonda, Blanchett, Lionel Richie & Oscars For Sale To The Highest Bidder
- Feds Officially Probing Hollywood’s Lack Of Female Directors
- Cannes Hits ‘Son Of Saul’, ‘Ingrid Bergman In Her Own Words’ Score In Gotham: New York Film Festival
- Larry Brezner Dies: Longtime Manager And Producer Was 73