Based on Francesca Simon’s popular children’s book series, Horrid Henry: The Movie will head to North America via Phase 4 Films. The deal for the family comedy directed by Nick Moore includes U.S. and Canadian rights. Starring Theo Stevenson, Anjelica Huston and Richard E. Grant, Horrid Henry follows young delinquent Henry, whose every school antic is crazier than the next. Phase 4’s SVP Acquisitions Larry Greenberg and Director of Business and Legal Affairs Sam Posner negotiated the deal with Ben Roberts and Simon Osborn from Protagonist Pictures on behalf of the filmmakers. Phase 4, which will release the film under its kids and family label kaboom! Entertainment, is tentatively planning a day-and-date theatrical and VOD release. The film has grossed £6.6 million ($10.5 million) at the UK box office.
Phase 4 Films Takes Rights To Family Comedy 'Horrid Henry: The Movie'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Malcolm D. Lee Set To Direct Kevin Hart In Universal Pictures Comedy ‘Night School’
- Primary Wave Adds Trio To Management Ranks
- Joel Zadak Makes Partner At Principato-Young Entertainment
- ‘Jumanji’ Trailer: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Jack Black Go Avatar In New Clip
- ‘Breathe’ Trailer: Andy Serkis-Helmed Pic Starring Andrew Garfield & Claire Foy To Open London Film Festival
- SAG-AFTRA Members Tout “Solidarity” After Informational Meeting