Based on Francesca Simon’s popular children’s book series, Horrid Henry: The Movie will head to North America via Phase 4 Films. The deal for the family comedy directed by Nick Moore includes U.S. and Canadian rights. Starring Theo Stevenson, Anjelica Huston and Richard E. Grant, Horrid Henry follows young delinquent Henry, whose every school antic is crazier than the next. Phase 4’s SVP Acquisitions Larry Greenberg and Director of Business and Legal Affairs Sam Posner negotiated the deal with Ben Roberts and Simon Osborn from Protagonist Pictures on behalf of the filmmakers. Phase 4, which will release the film under its kids and family label kaboom! Entertainment, is tentatively planning a day-and-date theatrical and VOD release. The film has grossed £6.6 million ($10.5 million) at the UK box office.
Phase 4 Films Takes Rights To Family Comedy 'Horrid Henry: The Movie'
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominees Luncheon: Contenders Told To Submit List Of "Thank Yous" In Advance As Event Draws Huge Crowd
Latest Film News
- Protagonist Pictures Boards Dome Karukoski’s ‘Tom Of Finland’ – Berlin
- Oscar Nominees Luncheon: Contenders Told To Submit List Of “Thank Yous” In Advance As Event Draws Huge Crowd
- Robert Schwentke Exits ‘Divergent’ Finale ‘Ascendant’
- ‘Collateral Beauty’ Gets Holiday Release As Warners Delays ‘Chicken Soup For The Soul’
- Fugees’ Co-Founder Pras Michel Options Film Rights To Haitian Nazi Prisoner Tale
- ‘Bethlehem’ Director Yuval Adler To Helm Eco-Thriller ‘The Last Of The Tribe’