Paul Giamatti, Paul Rudd and Sally Hawkins are teaming to star in Lucky Dog, a comedy to be directed by Junebug helmer Phil Morrison. Shooting starts next month in New York City. The story centers on a pair of French-Canadian conmen pals who, despite being on the outs with each other, hatch a get-rich-quick scheme to sell Christmas trees in NY. Melissa James Gibson penned the script. Dan Carey and Elizabeth Giamatti are producing via their Touchy Feely Films. Sidney Kimmel Entertainment, GreeneStreet Films and HanWay Films are financing. Sidney Kimmel and Greenstreet’s John Penotti will also produce, with Michael Hogan and Jim Tauber executive producing. London-based HanWay is handling international sales starting here at the EFM with UTA repping the US. Other films on HanWay’s current slate include Seven Psychopaths with Colin Farrell, Sam Rockwell, Christopher Walken and Woody Harrelson; Great Expectations starring Helena Bonham Carter, Ralph Fiennes and Jeremy Irvine and the Dustin Hoffman-directed Quartet.
Paul Giamatti, Paul Rudd, Sally Hawkins To Star In Phil Morrison's 'Lucky Dog': Berlin
What's Hot on Deadline
Pablo Escobar's Brother Urges Netflix To Change 'Narcos' Security Protocol After Death Of Location Manager
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest Film News
- ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Review: Suave British Spies Are Back & The Wacko Formula Still Works For Fans
- ‘Just Getting Started’ Trailer: Morgan Freeman & Tommy Lee Jones Are Rivals-Turned-Partners
- Zak Olkewicz To Adapt ‘Time Salvager’ For Michael Bay At Paramount
- ‘All I See Is You’ Trailer: Blake Lively Regains Sight In Open Road’s Upcoming Thriller
- ‘It’ Becomes Biggest-Ever September Release With $218.8M As ‘Mother!’ Gets F Report Card & Dismal $7.5M…
- Teyana Taylor, Blair Underwood & French Montana To Topline Netflix Comedy ‘The After Party’