Ahead of its world premiere tomorrow at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival, New York-based indie distributor Paladin has picked picked up Otter 501. The film is the true story of an orphaned otter that is rescued on the Northern California coast, noted Paladin president Mark Urman. Paladin plans a spring release.
Paladin Buys Santa Barbara Entry 'Otter 501'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Anne Hathaway Circling ‘Barbie’ At Sony
- ‘The Marriage Pact’: Fox & Chernin Nab Rights To Upcoming Novel For Justin Haythe To Adapt
- Gravitas Acquires ‘Fallen’, A Polarizing Police Officer Documentary Narrated By Michael Chiklis
- Loretta Devine, Kimberly Elise, Deon Cole & More Cast In ‘Headshop’
- Writers’ Health Care Costs Going Up In January
- Tommy Dewey & Francois Arnaud To Star In Marc Carlini’s ‘She's In Portland’