The debut feature from writer/director Matt Ross had its world premiere at the Sundance Film Festival last month. It will have a national rollout later this year preceded by a premium VOD release. Elle Driver is currently selling international territories at the European Film Market. Starring Chris Messina and Marin Ireland, 28 Hotel Rooms is a raw and candid look at an intense sexual affair that evolves from a one-night stand into a powerful relationship. David Fenkel and David Laub of Oscilloscope negotiated the deal at the Berlin International Film Festival with Kevin Iwashina and Christine D’Souza of Preferred Content and Elsa Ramo on behalf of the filmmakers. Lynette Howell, Louise Runge, and Samantha Housman produced and Messina, Andrew Meieran, Stefan Nowicki, Joey Carey, and Alex Sagalchik executive produced.
Oscilloscope Takes U.S. Rights To '28 Hotel Rooms': Berlin
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest Film News
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31.5M But ‘Mechanic’ Throws Wrench Into China – Intl Box Office
- Aardman, Studiocanal Reunite Flock For ‘Shaun The Sheep Movie 2’ – AFM
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA