Beverly Hills, CA – Academy Award® winner Penélope Cruz will present at the 84th Academy Awards® ceremony, telecast producers Brian Grazer and Don Mischer announced today. Cruz won an Oscar in 2008 for her supporting role in “Vicky Cristina Barcelona.” She was also nominated for her lead performance in “Volver” (2006) and for her supporting role in “Nine” (2009).
OSCARS: Penelope Cruz To Present
Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Awardsline News
- ‘Dunkirk’ Cinematographer Hoyte Van Hoytema On Christopher Nolan’s Visceral Approach To Cinema
- Hans Zimmer Set Out After Complete Fusion Of Sound And Image With ‘Dunkirk’
- Oscar Week 2018 Parties & Events: The List
- Oscars: History Is Made Several Times Over In The Best Documentary Feature Race
- Tiffany Haddish Set To Host 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards
- ‘Three Billboards’, ‘Dunkirk’, ‘Game of Thrones’ Among Nominees For Location Managers…